ForumsThe Tavernparonoia

30 3684
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Is Killersup paranoid? When walking,sitting,sleeping,he sees things,hears things.Whispers,laughs,cries.He has had the problem since he was about five....it gets worse in the dark.Everywhere Killersup turns they sit,waiting to pounce,but enjoying Killersup's fear to much to attack.What is this?

• 30 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yes, I definitely think there is something wrong with Killersup.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

What is this?

To be honest, that sounds like Schizophrenia

The internet isn't the best place for a diagnosis though...so if this is really something that is bothering you it would be best to see a doctor.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I used to hear stuff like that too. Then I grew balls.
Not saying you are ball-less. I dont know, it just goes away. I hear ringing sometimes, but thats it.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have this kinda, but to a point not really. It could very well be Paranoia. I can't say much about it, you should see a expert.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup's grandfather had this :O he hears voices....like the radio on...when its not.Even stuff where he once heard that Killersup's mother wanted to kill her,and he raised a gun and got taken away.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Sounds like a movie... a corny horror movie.... o.O

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Is Killersup paranoid? When walking,sitting,sleeping,he sees things,hears things.Whispers,laughs,cries.He has had the problem since he was about five....it gets worse in the dark.Everywhere Killersup turns they sit,waiting to pounce,but enjoying Killersup's fear to much to attack.What is this?
this goes far beyond paranoia you're probably just paranoid, but just in case it's something else, don't listen to the voices.
try playing slender, then you can truly know paranoia and compare what you experience to that
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

try playing slender

does it cost money?
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

does it cost money?

i believe you can download it on the internet, i could be wrong though.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

To be honest, that sounds like Schizophrenia

that sound exactly what that is. what types of things are Killersup hearing and seeing?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Okay! Killersup just looked away from his laptop to find a bear head staring at him...help.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup's grandfather had this

Hate to say it man, but the greatest risk of schizophrenia is having a first degree relative with the condition. You're definitely going to want to see a doctor to confirm this and hopefully give you a solution!

Have you talked about it with anyone else aside from people online?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Have you talked about it with anyone else aside from people online?

nobody beleives Killersup...
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

killersup, I really think you should see a expert. Maybe get some pycschologists to check you out.

nobody beleives Killersup...

Don't worry man, we believe you.

Hate to say it man, but the greatest risk of schizophrenia is having a first degree relative with the condition. You're definitely going to want to see a doctor to confirm this and hopefully give you a solution!

As Skeleton_Pilot said, you have a good chance of having schizophrenia because a close relative had it.

Don't delay, see a doctor like NOW!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Killersup...if you are being truthful here...you need to see a doctor NOW. I'm being dead serious here...if what you say is the honest truth then you need to talk to a doctor about this and get it figured out.

Okay! Killersup just looked away from his laptop to find a bear head staring at him...help.

Doctor. Now.

He won't look at you and dismiss what you say as simple lies...and if he does then he has just opened the door for suing his ***, and then you go see another doctor
Showing 1-15 of 30