ForumsThe TavernCOOKIES!!!!

32 6566
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Whats your favorite cookie? How do you eat that cookie? What do you eat with your cookie?

My favorite cookie is anything peanut butter, I basically break it in half and eat it, and as some people normaly do I eat my cookies and wash it down with some fresh cold milk.

• 32 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I like plain milk chocolate cookies boring I know but they are my favorite.

fluffy8802
fluffy8802
10 posts
Peasant

choclate chip with candy in it

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I always enjoy Oatmeal cookies. Thick and gooey... YUM!

I also enjoy Oreo's (double-stuff, of course.) I usually break 4-5 of them in half, take the cream off, then stack them all on one cookie. That can be pretty sweet. 0_o

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I like my cookies in my cereal and crispy.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Homemade, we have a recipe for Oatmeal-Raisin-Chocolate-chip cookies that comes out delicious and gooey (when not burned).

As for store bought, I am tied between regular Oreos and double-stuff.

I eat all cookies plain, and wash them down with milk.

~~~Darth Caedus

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Chips Ahoy with heath bar pieces mixed in are god's gift to mankind.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

snicker-doodles with or without milk, homemade or store-bought

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies. Just a glass of cold milk to dunk the cookies in.

I also enjoy Oreo's (double-stuff, of course.) I usually break 4-5 of them in half, take the cream off, then stack them all on one cookie. That can be pretty sweet. 0_o

This is a thing I like to do also. Once I had half a bag of Oreo's left in the box. So I took them all ( like 12 ) and took the stuffing out of 11 of them then put it in the 12th one. It was like a foot tall. Hard to eat though. I eneded up eating through the stuffing until it was a reasonable size to fit in my mouth. It was fun. When I put it on the table, it leaned like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite cookies are Snicker-Doodles, Chocolate Chip, and Oatmeal. But one that I have fallen back in love with is the "Coconut Pecan" cookies! =)

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would have to say chocolate chip cookies and milk to drink. Delicious!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would have to say chocolate chip cookies and milk to drink. Delicious!

Going original, nice.

But one that I have fallen back in love with is the "Coconut Pecan" cookies! =)

Coconut AND pecan 2 things I really love.

snicker-doodles with or without milk, homemade or store-bought

Grandma's snicker doodles were always the best.

also enjoy Oreo's (double-stuff, of course.) I usually break 4-5 of them in half, take the cream off, then stack them all on one cookie. That can be pretty sweet. 0_o

This is a thing I like to do also. Once I had half a bag of Oreo's left in the box. So I took them all ( like 12 ) and took the stuffing out of 11 of them then put it in the 12th one. It was like a foot tall. Hard to eat though. I eneded up eating through the stuffing until it was a reasonable size to fit in my mouth. It was fun. When I put it on the table, it leaned like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

What I used to do Is rip off one of the cookies lick all the frosting off then eat the cookie.

Chips Ahoy with heath bar pieces mixed in are god's gift to mankind.

OMG my mouth is watering right now.

Homemade, we have a recipe for Oatmeal-Raisin-Chocolate-chip cookies that comes out delicious and gooey (when not burned).

*sounds like Plankton from Spongebob* Give me the cookie recipe or I'll destroy your house.

choclate chip with candy in it

I see you live life dangerously.

I like plain milk chocolate cookies boring I know but they are my favorite.

Try them with chocolate milk its heaven.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That sounds pretty awesome! I wish I could have seen it...

What I used to do Is rip off one of the cookies lick all the frosting off then eat the cookie.

Eating Oreos without the frosting? You're weird.
116 posts
Nomad

Presidents Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chunk Cookie.

Greatest. Thing. Ever.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Eating Oreos without the frosting? You're weird.

You should see one of my friends, he literally rips off the frosting then dumps the frosting in milk then puts it back in to the middle of his cookie, then eats it.

Presidents Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chunk Cookie.

Why would you let Obama to choose a cookie for you?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I prefer chocolate chip. Any soft cookie works for me too.

Showing 1-15 of 32