ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23543
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Patrick: tks so much for giving me the link to this thread XD
@ Ferret: now i know that u r the one who bring all these cool Halloween Armatar to AG, TKS A BUNCH XD
but i still hope to keep my current Armatar for a while, maybe 1 or 2 months after Halloween finished XD
@Minotaur55: I also wanna keep the current Halloween Armatar forever, just like u dude XD
@Ernie: tks so much for the link to the original of these Armatar, dude, so cool to know who made which pic lah XD
@Jumpper: U also have a same taste about Armatar like me, NICE XD

P/S: hope u all dun mind when i used the chat style in Facebook in the forum lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ferret: I hope u ll consider about not removing these Armatar after Halloween lah XD
I dunno y but i feel like this one is just to be born for me to use lah- I really like my pic- a ghost knight who is greeting Halloween by holding a Pumpkin Lantern lah XD

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

@Patrick: tks so much for giving me the link to this thread XD
@ Ferret: now i know that u r the one who bring all these cool Halloween Armatar to AG, TKS A BUNCH XD
but i still hope to keep my current Armatar for a while, maybe 1 or 2 months after Halloween finished XD
@Minotaur55: I also wanna keep the current Halloween Armatar forever, just like u dude XD
@Ernie: tks so much for the link to the original of these Armatar, dude, so cool to know who made which pic lah XD
@Jumpper: U also have a same taste about Armatar like me, NICE XD

Why is everything you say so funny to you? =P

The armatars will not be available after Halloween, but you can still continue to wear the one you're wearing for as long as you want, provided of course that you don't change it when it's not available... =)
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Skeleton_Pilot: tks for the info dude, and y i use XD? coz i m happy with mah new Armatar now, and even happier when u told me that i can keep it as long as i wanna TROLOL XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Just so you guys know, my understanding is the Armatar is yours until you pick another - they just won't be available for picking after the season.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Er...alright so just posted a comment but apparently it didn't go through or something..

other than pangtongshu, soccerdude2 and others with the same armatar

The armatar is mine...everyone else's is just a poorly imitated copy

This one is my favorite...but I contemplated using the horse with the cleaver and the horse with the outstretched hand...but that horse is Strop -_-
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

oh tks Ferret for ur info XD
so now i jnow that i can keep this pic as long as i dun changed it lah XD
but who knows?maybe the next sets of Seasonal Armatar r even cooler!! XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FYI, I found some real gud pics for Halloween- a reaper pic made by a guy named ulimitedpower
Here is the link to this pic and i DO hope AG will consider adding this one into new Armatar XD

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2190986/halloween-armatar-contest-submissions-closed/page/22

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@pangtongshu: can u send me some link that state who made the Halloween pic that u r currently use?
I checked the contest link but only saw that Strop made the pic of a horse swinging a cleave but NO TRACK ABOUT WHO MADE UR PIC IN THIS LINK +_+

If i m not wrong, u said the Armatar u r using belong to u and u only bcoz u made this rite? but then, where is the proof? i need to see some links to state that u made it and sent it to some contest in AG and this pic was chosen.......but well, if u really is the creator of the pic u r currently using, then u should be proud that some other users in AG luv it and decide to use it, rather than get angry about some others mimic ur Armatar rite?

So chilled out dude XD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

YAY! YUZ!! *jumps up and over desk to kiss you!* Awesome news Ferret! This news is something I have been hoping for (and I just know a LOT of other users as well) for a long time! Absolutely great!! =D

I've always enjoyed this particular one.

Might this be because of a certain 'Ninja-Horse' we all know very well Frank? =)

I think I shall keep this one forever......

Do you honestly want to know how many people have stated that before you in the past Minotaur...?

Just so you guys know, my understanding is the Armatar is yours until you pick another - they just won't be available for picking after the season.

That's how things have been up till now Ferret, true... but will they/you/Dan/thapersonincharge keep it this way or will we now be forced to go back to a \
ormal' one? Because you clearly stated "my understanding", so I'm a little worried there... really love my prrrreeeeccciousssss! *hihihi* (@-@)

The armatar is mine...everyone else's is just a poorly imitated copy

Na-ahh pang... check the right bottom corner for the author's logo imbedded into the image!

@ 70_70_70 : Bro... you're doing it again... please stop with the machinegun-posting?
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Woohoo this is such great news! The seasonal armatars and contests were wonderful. It's really good to see that they are back.
Thank you Ferret for doing such a nice job!

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

This is my armatar, guys D: Well killersup can have his because he had it before me

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

this is my armatar. (blade, you stealer.)

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

oops, sorry for the spam up there... lol.

I want to try an armatar contest really really really bad. I saw them on the back end of the amw and everyone seemed to have fun. so. yeah.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If i m not wrong, u said the Armatar u r using belong to u and u only bcoz u made this rite?

I never said I made it...I said it is mine (like how the sun is MrDayCee's and Kasic's for example)

Here is the page where it was created..by a user named Satine_Sane

rather than get angry about some others mimic ur Armatar rite?

I wasn't getting angry...just wanted to let people know that this armater...tis be mine =p of course, people claim there are others using it...but like I said they are just poorly imitated copies

Na-ahh pang... check the right bottom corner for the author's logo imbedded into the image!

Ya huh MrDayCee! It be quite obvious...he made it with intentions of me using it...sadly he was unable to foresee other users making copies of it
Showing 31-45 of 104