ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23551
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Spring: March 21st
Summer: June 21st
Autumn: September 21st
Winter: December 21st

They only put up the ones from previous years

Ferret mentioned he didn't include them all. There were many more Halloween armatars.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Are the seasons in America different to here?
Here it's:
Winter: - November, December and January.
Spring: February, March and April.
Summer: May, June and July.
Autumn/Fall: August, September, October.
I'm in Denmark; November is autumn, February is winter, May is spring and August is summer. If I remember correctly, that's also how the US views them.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_336_100.100_c.jpghttp://armorgames.com/image/armatar_337_100.100_c.jpghttp://armorgames.com/image/armatar_338_100.100_c.jpg
I made these, btw. c:

Also, we'll probably start with taking submissions for winter and thanksgiving ones. Winter ones may not go up till after thanksgiving's passed. We'll see how it goes when we get started on it.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Also, we'll probably start with taking submissions for winter and thanksgiving ones

Sweet.
So it's confirmed there will be a contest?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Unless there's some mishap that makes it impossible, yes. When it will launch isn't entirely settled yet.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Will the user know if their entry is picked?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

In past armatar contests the pictures chosen are immediately uploaded and mentioned in the thread, so yeah.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Thanksgiving armatars? Too bad Thanksgiving comes before Halloween for me. :P I do like these seasonal armatars though!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Also, we'll probably start with taking submissions for winter and thanksgiving ones.

At the same time? Or will it be two different contests as it has been in previous years?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Thanksgiving armatars? Too bad Thanksgiving comes before Halloween for me. :P I do like these seasonal armatars though!

I thought Thanksgiving was an American holiday only, and it is always the 4th Thursday in November, so it's always after Halloween.

Do you live in another country? I suppose they celebrate Thanksgiving at a different time.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Do you live in another country? I suppose they celebrate Thanksgiving at a different time.

Canada celebrates it in early-mid October. This year they celebrated it on the 8th.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

In the U.S. the seasons are based on the equinoxes and solstices.

(summer solstice=start of summer, fall equinox=start of autumn, winter solstice=start of winter, spring equinox=start of spring.)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe
Tookman
Tookman
87 posts
Nomad

\\\\dufur-winfile01\\Students\\18matthew.sipe\\Pictures\\The_Headless_Egbert.jpg

Showing 91-103 of 104