ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23552
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

the first one for 5 AP (MrDayCee have it for a long time) is a sun^^

It was created for a summer armatar contest, but because it has an ominous face and bears a striking resemblance to a jack-o-lantern, I'd say it's just fine for both seasons.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I am especially happy that they haven't brought back my clown. Otherwise I would've gone insane.

Why would you go insane if the clown armatar was available again?

Anyway, I don't see a connection between a clown and Halloween, so be prepared for that armatar to be available in the future.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why would you go insane if the clown armatar was available again?

Patrick... it's a figure of speech.
I don't see a connection between a clown and Halloween

Clown - someone dressed up, image has crazy smile, holding a knife.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I've always enjoyed this particular one.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Am I the only one who has ever wondered exactly who drew which armatar?

*links to first ever Halloween armatar contest*

That was before I existed.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

These halloween Armartars are pretty cool,will the users still be able to keep them after the season is over,if a seasonal armartar is their profile armartar that is.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

will the users still be able to keep them after the season is over,if a seasonal armartar is their profile armartar that is.

In past years, that has been the case. There are plenty of users scattered around the site that still wear seasonal armatars from many years ago. This year will probably not be any different.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

Great! Cenere tried to do that, but he didn't have any admins to back him up. I am sure there would at least be a few people willing to do it.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars

I was wondering where all that dust came from... I thought it was just MrDayCee cleaning his ears...

I suppose this means I too should change to a more Halloween-friendly armatar... a blue shark just doesn't seem to fit in with the theme. =P
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The point of them were to be used in the respective seasons/holidays.

Oh, I see. Good to know, can't wait for Christmas.

I've always enjoyed this particular one.

It leaves you in suspense... what is the horse head dude gonna cleave? o.O

I don't see a connection between a clown and Halloween

An evil clown, people find clowns to be scary. If you dress them up in a specific way to they can be scary.

I am especially happy that they haven't brought back my clown. Otherwise I would've gone insane.

And that would be tragic, just tragic.

I think I shall keep this one forever...... MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know why I was laughing but I just did it and it felt great!!
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I always used this one so I'm going to stick with it. Also, I don't know if this was asked about will Armatar contests be back?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

the first one for 5 AP (MrDayCee have it for a long time) is a sun^^

It was created for a summer armatar contest, but because it has an ominous face and bears a striking resemblance to a jack-o-lantern, I'd say it's just fine for both seasons.

I was wondering why it was halloween too, I thought it was because it maybe resembled the full moon.

I have to say the armatar contests sound cool. I might enter if I have time.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Also, I don't know if this was asked about will Armatar contests be back?

Ferret posted about it on the front page.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Ferret posted about it on the front page.

Haha, I totally saw that. Scrolled through the thread too quickly. Thanks anyways.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

other than pangtongshu, soccerdude2 and others with the same armatar i think mine is the best hahaha
just kidding there are some pretty cool ones but was hoping for better(scarier) ones though

Showing 16-30 of 104