ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23544
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

no xeano... you are not alone. For I will never change. It's not even tempting.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@All the guys thinking u belong to FA (forever alone team XD): No worry dude, I ll join ur FA group soon coz after Halloween, I ll still keep this Halloween Armatar for quite a while (maybe forever lah XD) ---> In the next seasonal armatar festival, I ll bcome like u guys, especially XVERB- who wont change his seasonal Armatar regardless how many new ones available for him XD

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

The armatar is mine...everyone else's is just a poorly imitated copy

hahahahaha thats nice to know pangtongshu. hope nobody els gets that armatar just cuz u have it
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

(4500 =/= Halloween)

But it's the closest you can get that's available year-round. That and the 2500 set, but we won't talk about those because that would be against the rules.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

But it's the closest you can get that's available year-round.

If it's not seasonal, it's not Halloween. Your armatar is merely Halloween-spirited. You are correct that the set in question is the closest non-seasonal to Halloween.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I ll still keep this Halloween Armatar for quite a while (maybe forever lah XD) ---> In the next seasonal armatar festival, I ll bcome like u guys

Ahh you have learned well. Keeping seasonal armatars is definitely the way to go.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have chosen this one as my own...no one take it or I attack

Well then, I guess you can't do anything about that. ^_^
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

If it's not seasonal, it's not Halloween. Your armatar is merely Halloween-spirited.

Showin' my spirit while still straying away from the mainstream. That's how I roll.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Fortunately, you are not alone.

Oh boy! What a relief! *Wipes forehead*

Tell me something... Why are the Halloween Armatars such a big deal?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why are the Halloween Armatars such a big deal?

Better than the ones available, and it's a change of visuals from the same old stuff.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Now it's just annoying. I think 50% of users that I finally memorised their armatars just changed their armatars. Now I have to check their usernames again.

Then again... maybe this may be a sign for a new armatar contest? Probably not. I remember someone tried to start it up again but it didn't end well. I wouldn't know though because I don't venture into the AMW because it ends badly.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ferret:
*Chuckles* Glad you guys like them. My understanding is there was contests and these are all user-created. I'm going to be considering starting up Armatar contests for future holidays, if people wish to get involved.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I think 50% of users that I finally memorised their armatars just changed their armatars. Now I have to check their usernames again.

I haven't seen anyone else with mine. That's recognizable, isn't it?

Then again... maybe this may be a sign for a new armatar contest? Probably not. I remember someone tried to start it up again but it didn't end well. I wouldn't know though because I don't venture into the AMW because it ends badly.

I already made a submission for the next Halloween contest, if it ever rolls around.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Why are the Halloween Armatars such a big deal?

It's like what happened when the nitrome armatar was added. These armatars are different from anything seen before, so people want them. Several months ago, the same happened when AG added the nitrome armatar, seen below:

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_447_80.80_c.png

Now it's just annoying. I think 50% of users that I finally memorised their armatars just changed their armatars. Now I have to check their usernames again.

You should always check by username, since there is no such thing as a unique or eternal armatar.

I already made a submission for the next Halloween contest, if it ever rolls around.

Perhaps you should make one for Winter, since that will probably be the next armatar contest. You can save your Halloween one for next year though.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Patrick, I've not finalized the next armatar contest - but Winter is the first one that comes to mind.

Showing 61-75 of 104