ForumsThe TavernHalloween Armatars

104 23546
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've pulled open a dusty crypt and found these spooktacular Armatars, only available for a limited time before Halloween. Enjoy!

• 104 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

They look awesome

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well then, I guess you can't do anything about that. ^_^

Well...I guess I'll see you and your poorly imitated copy at court

*Looks at the admins*

Don't look at the cat one for too long...I heard if you look into its eyes deep enough it steals your soul...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

but Winter is the first one that comes to mind.

What about the Thanksgiving/fall contest? Are we skipping over that one this year?
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

What about the Thanksgiving/fall contest?

Winter occurs before Thanksgiving.
Besides, you could just squeeze them all into the one contest, winter in general implies Christmas, snow, Thanksgiving.

Anyway, the armatars look great, certainly adds more variety.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Winter occurs before Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is November, Winter is December.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Besides, you could just squeeze them all into the one contest, winter in general implies Christmas, snow, Thanksgiving.

Winter doesn't imply Thanksgiving. If anything, autumn does because Thanksgiving is in the autumn.

Plus, it doesn't make much sense for people to be wearing Christmas armatars before Thanksgiving.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Plus, it doesn't make much sense for people to be wearing Christmas armatars before Thanksgiving.

But, Thanksgiving usually only implies America, and seeing how America is a global site, it wouldn't make sense for people who didn't celebrate it to use them armatars.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

and seeing how America is a global site

Meant Armor Games, and also submitted it too early.

And, you wouldn't have to use christmas armatars, winter could just be snowy pictures, or whatever.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

and seeing how Armor Games is a global site

16. INTERNATIONAL USAGE

This Site is controlled and operated by Armor Games from its offices within Southern California, United States of America. Armor Games makes no representation that the Site, Applications, or related information offered by Armor Games are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.

From Terms and Conditions
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

16. INTERNATIONAL USAGE

This Site is controlled and operated by Armor Games from its offices within Southern California, United States of America. Armor Games makes no representation that the Site, Applications, or related information offered by Armor Games are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.

Definition: Armor Games is not a global website and therefore celebrates Thanksgiving. Therefore, GhostOfHorror is wrong.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

Man i hope my armatar doesnt become available ever again. I hold some prestige having this one since 2010.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Thanksgiving usually only implies America

If you have a higher percentage of American users in the community, the contests are going to lean towards more American themes whether or not the contest dictates it. In a fall armatar contest, for example, you're going to get a lot of Thanksgiving-related submissions because Americans make up the highest percentage of the community.

And you don't have to be American to submit a Thanksgiving-themed armatar, just like you don't have to celebrate Christmas to submit a Christmas-themed armatar.

you wouldn't have to use christmas armatars

I meant it wouldn't make much sense to have them available before Thanksgiving, or really any time in November.
whatsamwhat
whatsamwhat
1 posts
Nomad

Thanksgiving is definitely fall, and then winter starts in December, but its still freezing in November!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Love this new Armatar, but where are the black cats?!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Armor Games is not a global website

My apologies.
I figured it was.

Thanksgiving is definitely fall

Are the seasons in America different to here?
Here it's:
Winter: - November, December and January.
Spring: February, March and April.
Summer: May, June and July.
Autumn/Fall: August, September, October.

where are the black cats

They only put up the ones from previous years, there may not have been a black cat submitted in the contests.
Showing 76-90 of 104