ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168637
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Sosolid, I've been playing F2P for 4 years. My username is Mastayoda53. I don't really play THAT often, so my stats aren't that convincing. Total level of 814. My Uncle plays runescape, he has a job, a life, and he's real good.

Well sorry but you should really shut the fuck up, I am a Runescape Classic Veteran, i know what I'm talking about, you are still at that stage where youre like 'ZOMG RUNESCAPE BEST GAME EVAR' when you grow in maturity you will realise how gay it is.

What are you talking? Granite armour is a great armour! If you have a better armour then you used to be one of those ppl who stayed all day on the PC to get Dragon/Third Age/Barrows/another better armour than granite.

Wow, wow, what's wrong with ya?? Everyone with a decent account has Dragon/Barrows, in fact I owned Full Torags, Dragon Claws, Bandos Godsword, Abyssal Whip and DFS. Plus a Fletching Skillcape. Granite is worse than Rune armor imo.
hlmlord
hlmlord
2 posts
Shepherd

Runescape is just bad in so many ways

as3358
as3358
12 posts
Nomad

i use to like runescape then world of warcraft came out

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Well sorry but you should really shut the **** up, I am a Runescape Classic Veteran, i know what I'm talking about, you are still at that stage where youre like 'ZOMG RUNESCAPE BEST GAME EVAR' when you grow in maturity you will realise how gay it is.

I really don't play anymore. I am just defending it from you idiots that think it's is such a bad game, blah blah blah because it is for little kids and so on. And way to use the word "gay" wrong. How can a game be happy? Or be homosexual? And I do have maturity, unlike you who can't even you the adjective "gay" right xD
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I don't play it anymore . I got bored of it.

baypoint1
baypoint1
17 posts
Nomad

ppl get addicted to it because once u hit a higher lvl so many oppurtunities open up for u. im a lvl 126 and i just quit because its just boring to me now and i dont feel like wastign 8 hrs a day to power lvl 99s.

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

Oh really, RuneScape is nice for a while! (About a year or two...) then you quit, and since (most people) can't quit MMO's you move onto WoW, or Guild Wars.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

It's crap , No point getting addicted to it. I quit after 6 Months , It got boring.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

The 1000th post is here
I have an account level 55+ something like that i don't remember

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

I really don't play anymore. I am just defending it from you idiots that think it's is such a bad game, blah blah blah because it is for little kids and so on. And way to use the word "gay" wrong. How can a game be happy? Or be homosexual? And I do have maturity, unlike you who can't even you the adjective "gay" right xD

It is gay as in only no-life nerds enjoy playing it. Just helping out the people who still play here. QUIT.
Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Its fine to play during elementary school since its simple and free(or cheap) but after that its just kinda sad.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

okay yoda seriously i must say that once i realised how tedious Runescape is (i was a Free player) i just quit... im not saying its a bad game, if it was bad then the game wouldn't have the amount of players it has. but there is a time when every player would figure out how boring it is.. this thread is a place for ppl to express their experience or feelings towards Runescape. so who cares if someone says it's crap.. but today there are better things... you could equal Runescape to a pair of training wheels for gamers...

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

It is gay as in only no-life nerds enjoy playing it.

Definitions for gay:

gay
â â/geɪ/ Show Spelled [gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
â"adjective
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
homosexual.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
â"noun
a homosexual person, esp. a male.

Loser. And Ghost, like I said I DO NOT REALLY play, I'm just defending it from people who are just coming here to hate on it. It is your opinion that it's tedious.
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

fair enough yoda... but i must ask, y defend it? i mean i hate it how ppl just down right say its crap... i dont mind tho when they say its crap and explain y... and you are right. if ppl hate it then they should make a thread saying it is and why... and plz stop fighting with sosolid... it is annoying. but i do agree that Gay cannot explain runescape... love the definitions.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

fair enough yoda... but i must ask, y defend it? i mean i hate it how ppl just down right say its crap... i dont mind tho when they say its crap and explain y... and you are right. if ppl hate it then they should make a thread saying it is and why... and plz stop fighting with sosolid... it is annoying. but i do agree that Gay cannot explain runescape... love the definitions.

Its peoples oppinions so leave them be if they like it they like it no need to be nasty to them because they like a game you dont like no need to post here if youve got nothing nice to say dont bother

And i dont play it anymore used to play ages ago but just leave people alone its their choice
Showing 961-975 of 1038