ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168508
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Archerknight
Archerknight
17 posts
Nomad

Well it really isn't worth it because runescape moved $5 a month to $6 dollars plus its very boring now so no not worth it at all.

Reeko
Reeko
5 posts
Nomad

It does get repedative but there's a lot u can do in f2p and the satisfaction of killing nooblets.

red3mpshun
red3mpshun
27 posts
Nomad

Its better to turn to P2P when you've lvled up alot.

Drinx
Drinx
2 posts
Peasant

sadly PVP isnt as great as it use to be

NolanLadny
NolanLadny
45 posts
Nomad

Dude i know how you feel i used to play this game all the time i had a lvl 110 worth like idk 35-40m currently and ive lost over 25m to my own cuzin drop trading stuff..... and yea i restarted over 5 tiems because of him i would be playing it still but i now play War2 a browser game by wistone and XBOX360 BABY!!! btw Runescape: Artodeto711
Xbox Live: Nolan Ladny

vulcarush
vulcarush
7 posts
Nomad

[quote]Yeahm turning 14 tomorrow and so I kinda grew out of it, though I'm looking for a great online game.

sames now i play on the xbox live lol

Rizwizkid
Rizwizkid
182 posts
Nomad

Runescape was great when i was a kid !!

totalspaz
totalspaz
49 posts
Nomad

I used to like runescape (in fifth grade the majority of my grade played it-even the girls) but over time it got boring. I occasionally play it now, but I usually just play for short periods of time.

GamingAchilles
GamingAchilles
31 posts
Nomad

Its boring. The age restriction is 12 which is stupid because most of the (sane) people who play not people who are 31 jobless (insane) are about 7! I quit runescape at 9 because even at that mental capacity (short though it was) i saw the game as it truly is: a waste of time.

hemitrii
hemitrii
4 posts
Nomad

à um jogo bom pra quem ta disposto a perder tempo jogando, eu gostei quando joguei, só achei um pouco chato, mas é legal.
bom cada um é cada um.

Zezadas
Zezadas
21 posts
Nomad

I know longer like runescape, but I used to love it I have over 200 hours.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

i saw the game as it truly is: a waste of time.

Of course, ~Just like every game, but games are meant to be fun.

---

Jagex have released this thing called "Tasks," seriosuly, it's pretty fail. You have moved on the minimap! Task complete!
Completing these tasks get you money, on youtube a guy got 600k. Jagex handing over money once again, making the game easier, making the game worse.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

neverliked runescape although my friend loves buying accounts leveling them up then selling them

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Not if you keep getting hacked. I never did play runescape. But I've played World Of Warcraft and I loved it until one day I said to myself this is a waste of time. So I quit and I never regreted it. My advice is try to stay away from things like World Of Warcraft, Runescape, and I think Evony is another one. To me there all just gaint wastes of time.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Fun for a littel bit, but then it gets boring.

Showing 1006-1020 of 1038