ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168507
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

Its peoples oppinions so leave them be if they like it they like it no need to be nasty to them because they like a game you dont like no need to post here if youve got nothing nice to say dont bother
look dude im trying to be reasonable. because this is the internet you cannot know how i am saying what i am writing (obviously). if you took what i said as being nasty i apologize to anyone who felt hurt (if they did).
but back to this.
i am asking him to defend it. and i am agreeing with him, if people only want to post here about how much they hate it then create another thread in the forum. but if they explain why and what they think of the game not how they feel then it is okay. now that is enough from me. i will not continue on arguing when there should be posts of people's experience.
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

i am asking him to defend it.

so srry i meant I am asking him why defend it
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

YODA, if you cannot understand how GAY can be used to described Runescape then you must be some 12 year old still crying about having quit the game. Get real, Runescape isn't made for normal people to enjoy it truly is for nerds.

irockownage
irockownage
87 posts
Nomad

believe me lvl 134...not proud of it shouldve of wasted my time on it but dont play it, find other games there are a lot thats better than runescape

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

believe me lvl 134...not proud of it shouldve of wasted my time on it but dont play it, find other games there are a lot thats better than runescape

Wow i made it to 115 and got bored, I feel so bad for you :'( Get an xbox !
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Wow i made it to 115 and got bored, I feel so bad for you :'( Get an xbox !

Haha i am still stuck at lvl 70.. But it's always the same with this game for me.. I get addicted, play it for like half a year, i get bored for like 1 year, i get addicted again etc etc...

It's a funny game, but you can waste too much time with it!
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

It's a funny game, but you can waste too much time with it!

If by funny you mean retarded and crappy then yes i agree
powuhas
powuhas
40 posts
Nomad

dont start it over again. its pointless.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

the new hp system sucks dungeoneering is just like a massive quest i get bored by it easily

stevo355
stevo355
5 posts
Nomad

when i started runescape i thought it was the best game ever but ive changed my mind. its not that great any more.

~stevo355~

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

for some reason runescape lags in HD fr me, but i can play otehr games with good waaay better graphics just fine.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I've recently got back into runescape. I finished Desert Treasure, and started playing fist of guthix to level my mage up fo FREE.

1337gamecheck1337
1337gamecheck1337
53 posts
Nomad

runesape isnt bad... (i am not a nerd) im level 78. I am free to play and always have been. I like runescape but i wouldnt like to spend my hard earned cash on it. Only members get hacked by the way. The chances of being hacked now is 1/10000.

sirpentt
sirpentt
23 posts
Nomad

i am level 59 on runscape and i played for 4 years

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

YODA, if you cannot understand how GAY can be used to described Runescape

Lolz, your probably just another one of those people that thinks gay means stupid. Stop trying to argue that runescape sucks. You're not gonna get anywhere with it. You don't like it, fine whatever. As I said before, GTFO of this thread if you're gonna complain about how "gay" it is.
Showing 976-990 of 1038