ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168506
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Not if you keep getting hacked. I never did play runescape

Honestly, i've never seen a confirmed case of "getting hacked." I've seen people who've been key logged, and had people observe their login, and people who fell for stupid scams like "Jagex doesn't let us say our passwords backwards anymore, see! *******" But i've never seen anyone hacked.

although my friend loves buying accounts leveling them up then selling them

Which is against the rules...

Of course games are wastes of time. However, isn't going out to a fancy dinner the same? You don't really accomplish anything, and you could have eaten just as much by making a sandwich and some stuff for yourself. It's just entertainment.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i played it till get lvl 40. omg i wasted so much time of my life on this game.. u.u'

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Runescape sucks. Step up to the big leagues and play WoW

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I played this game for who knows how long. I still kind of like it, even though I don't play it anymore.

Also, Pyro, why did you revive this thread just to hate on it? People will always have opinions on whether something is good or not, and this is definitely not an exception. This is not a WoW thread.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

that game got so extremely boring its not even funny

JMounce12
JMounce12
14 posts
Nomad

WOW IS WAY BETTER THEN RUNSCAPE BECAUSE RUNSCAPE SUCKS

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Runescape is ok but it got boring for me with all the repeated animations.

cratos123
cratos123
34 posts
Nomad

i begin and in 2 days i get bored and until now i never have back to the game

Showing 1021-1028 of 1038