ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168504
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Elite012
Elite012
93 posts
Nomad

Runescape is a game with many posibilties,youknow what i'm saying? it's only worth the time if you're member and then you get hacked so... if they deal with the hackers the game would be fine

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

it's only worth the time if you're member and then you get hacked so... if they deal with the hackers the game would be fine

It's no Jagex's job to fight legal cases with dodgy websites and make sure all your software and anti-virusses are up to date.
sirpentt
sirpentt
23 posts
Nomad

wow you are level 100 combat how long have you been playing

sirpentt
sirpentt
23 posts
Nomad

im level 59 combat lol!!

ethasa
ethasa
27 posts
Nomad

i stopped playing runescape because all of the skills and new stuff make the members world way too long.

700lo
700lo
3 posts
Nomad

even start playing that game is a whole mistake, i mean, if you started to like the game, then its game over, you ll play it for hours untill you reach a level so high, then BANG! next day you try to play your account will get hacked for sure. and even opening a new account is just to dumb to do(no offence to you guys that do/done that).
so if that happend dont even bother starting over, or if you are thinking to play it, please dont, it end up you getting pissed of at the hackers.
Ive had like 5 accounts... all of it was a waste of time, all of them got hacked. ive given you my advice, if you want, follow it, if you dont want to, dont follow it.

Your choise

LegendaryThunder
LegendaryThunder
177 posts
Nomad

Runescape sucks anyone who plays it should check up WoW

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

Hmmm.
I actually played Runescape, and it wasn't so bad.
But, runescape has changed, the "graphics" and "gameplay" might have improved, but the community has gone far, far worse ayone could ever imagine.

I shall now make a list of pro's and cons.

pro's
+ It's not hard, every 7 year old speaking no english whatsoever can play it, theres enough proof of that statement running around.
+ The free version of the game is not time limited.
+ It's a good game to start with, as your first MMORPG, to learn the abbreviations and ways of RPG.
+ It runs on almost any system.
+ It's streamed.
+ New holiday and Christmas events every year. (!)

Cons

- All of the non-member armours are the same, just a different colour.
- The animations plain fail, admit it, all of you fanboys.
- The textures actually also suck.
- It's programmed in Java (wtf?!)
- 60% of the players doesnt speak proper English.
- Most of the players are -12? You'd be surprised how many of em lie about their ages.
- I've rarely seen any good mods, maybe seen 3 mods in my whole career.
- Dumb reporting system, easily abusable.
- Member content (6$ /month, you can get xbox live for that) is not so good, comparing price - quality
- Runescape DB's are actually not so hard to access.
- Scamming, social engineering is too easy on a 7 yo on his bro's lvl 126 acc
- Most people dont even have recovery q's or can't remember them.
- Retarded names all over the place.
- Stupid fanboy vids abusing drowning pool's "bodies" >:[

mecmaster
mecmaster
36 posts
Nomad

no way runescape is stupid,boring,and full of little stupid kids

darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

I just don't get this why do you guys have to make a giant think about hating runescape i mean yeah maybe you don't like it that's no reason to make a huge post about how much it sucks and there are people who actually enjoy playing it. i mean seriously i see at least half of you guys like WoW how would like it if us runescapers made a giant post about how we hat WoW how would YOU feel then??!!

factor1
factor1
63 posts
Nomad

I just don't get this why do you guys have to make a giant think about hating runescape i mean yeah maybe you don't like it that's no reason to make a huge post about how much it sucks and there are people who actually enjoy playing it. i mean seriously i see at least half of you guys like WoW how would like it if us runescapers made a giant post about how we hat WoW how would YOU feel then??!!

Then a bunch of WoW players would post their views on it and the people who don't like RS (the topic creators) would post a reply and it'd go back and forth for 104 pages like it has here. <3 Your spelling by the way

I haven't played RS in over a year but I was a member for like 4 months(?) I thought it was really well made for a Java-based browser game. I moved on to console gaming though; Never played WoW
darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Then a bunch of WoW players would post their views on it and the people who don't like RS (the topic creators) would post a reply and it'd go back and forth for 104 pages like it has here. <3 Your spelling by the way[quote]I haven't played RS in over a year but I was a member for like 4 months(?) I thought it was really well made for a Java-based browser game. I moved on to console gaming though; Never played WoW thank you for understanding factor1 please friend me if possible btw

darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

damn i really screwed that last post up didn't i? O_O sorry first time quoting someone lolz

darkthorn09
darkthorn09
69 posts
Nomad

post a message on my profile or whatever if you share my veiws. -NO RS HATERS ALLOWED-!!!!

blazingfire
blazingfire
40 posts
Nomad

RuneScape is really fun, jagex makes other great games like funorb and War of Legends, if you like armor games try Funorb, also by jagex, it's like armor games but there's a twist.

Showing 991-1005 of 1038