ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66384
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

...Me. I like being me. Or maybe possible someone who's allowed to carry around several weapons and use them at his/her leisure.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Ha! That's a laugh. You'll probably do nothing but making taxes and approving laws.

Biden will do that, I don't care.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Biden will do that, I don't care.

No he does nothing for you. The only thing he'll do for you is replace you for when you die. Because that's what Vice Presidents are for.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

But... I'm talking about the pre-president Obama, the time when he wasn't the president.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i would be the doctor so i can find out a way to be the doctor (or a timelord) forever!

or merlin the wizard so i can cast a spell to become magical powers after the week is over so i still can use magic after the week is over.

rttty
rttty
5 posts
Shepherd

definitly air in school im called the wind hippi because i was protending to do the came-hame-ha when the wind blew all the stuff off my friends desk.
id want to be air becaus i could jump like a thing that can jump real high
and i would be able to fly and run fast and controle the air and air is evrywere.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Dude... do the one we're doing now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm fine with people doing past ones..I would just like them to quote the question they are answering

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit..school shiz

New question..

If you could be any super-hero, who would it be and why?

Exception! No Superman. And yes, this is for biased reasons. I think Superman is by far completely overpowered and lazy. Sentry, on the other hand, is allowed (for obvious reasons)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Percy Jackson. Hey he counts, he's son of Poseidon, he's saved the world from Kronos, how can he not be a super hero. Even though I wouldn't really classify him in the super hero category.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

*considers* You have a good point. Erm....
Oh I know. Stupendous man! XD Because the power of imagination can solve anything.
Calvin and Hobbes, anyone?...no?...I see....

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Batman, yawn. Spiderman, no. Iron Man and the rest of the Avengers, no. Justice League, no. So, I don't wanna be anyone, because the creator banned Superman.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you could be any super-hero, who would it be and why?

You think Superman is powerful? Look at Captain Atom and Dr Manhattan. Scroll down until you see powers and abilities. They'd blow Superman out of the water.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

http://jpegy.com/images/uploads/2012/09/Always-be-Batman.jpg

~Manly Man

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

@manly: I should have thought you'd pick Batman.

Showing 181-195 of 284