ForumsPopular MediaExaggerated Comercials

43 16213
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

You probbaly know that some commercials exaggerate.post some here and tell how they exaggerate!okay:The Yoshi Blue commercial is Sooooooo exxaggerated because when it compares to the regullar brands,the reguller justs hits the scrambled egg and spreads it out purposely.On the Yoshi Blue it does it perfectly like anyone would do.

• 43 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

doesn't they have the little letters at the end of the commercials that reality may differ from the the add?

Sometimes they don't. There was an add for trade in stamps with a plane, and a fake number. Some man tried to claim one after gathering that many, so they had to settle in court.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Sometimes they don't.

well ive always learned to add them. just to be safe for these cases. even if no exaggeration or something alike is intended. i can only wonder how a big company can forget it. =S
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Sorry I didnt post this before with the other Gak things;Gak color mixer commercial.I mean really,the box shows some 15 year old guy playing with it.woludn't he be doing somthing else?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i know they do that over here. so i think in usa where these kinda sues are like a every day issue. they sure added the little letters to be safe

Like I said...it turned out to be a faux news story (fake news story)..and it was in India not USA
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I'm sorry if you dont know what commercials im talking about so ill try to link it to the commercial.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I guess all commercials are exagerated.i dont care for this thread.lock it please.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh guess what Arby's made a new commercial. Now the detective now has a video of Subway's "factory." The detective showed random (paid) people off the streets but they didn't show the viewers watching TV the video.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I guess all commercials are exagerated

To an extent, yes, but that's how they make money. Make their products seem perfect, but they're really not. People will buy them either way though.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh guess what Arby's made a new commercial. Now the detective now has a video of Subway's "factory." The detective showed random (paid) people off the streets but they didn't show the viewers watching TV the video.

Yeah the people are always paid...

And now that I think about it Fabreeze commercials are heavily exaggerated. I must admit some of them smell pretty good...
Rainwalker
Rainwalker
1 posts
Shepherd

Those new droid commercials that are always talking 'bout "the next big thing already here" and being mean to apple. cause' the thing is, apple is like a template for all the "smart phones." Plus, it makes droid seem really stuck-up and arrogant, but that's just me forcing my opinion.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I guess all commercials are exagerated
[quote]To an extent, yes, but that's how they make money. Make their products seem perfect, but they're really not. People will buy them either way though.
[/quote]
Not all, don't forget the 2012 Mediocrity (a sedan).
keeganp1234
keeganp1234
17 posts
Nomad

The most exaggerated commercial??
Walmart
In there "Compare the Prices" commericials, they dont even show you the reciept, OR the final price. Its a total rip off.

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

Make their products seem perfect, but they're really not.

So they are inventing new words that sound scientific and special. You probably could fill a whole dictionary with it. People like buying stuff that they think is part of the future. Also any sentence including such terms only empowers the words 'healthy' or 'successfull'.
Showing 31-43 of 43