ForumsThe TavernChristmas!

21 5122
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Well people it's that magical time of year where you get hounded by relatives as to what you want. Not to mention arguing about what to call it, Christmas or non-denominational winter holiday. So what's your feeling about it, are you excited about it or do you just want to get it over with?

No matter whether you love or hate it I wish all of you a RamaHanuKwanzMas!

• 21 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm excited for the food, movies, family activities, gifts, and break from school.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty excited for Christmas. I love the chaos of hanging out with family and the food and decorating Christmas trees and giving and recieving gifts of course! It is my favourite holiday and I always look forward to it all year round.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

None of my family are Christian, but we celebrate it, or gather, celebrate isn't the right word. We haven't had it for two years now, but hopefully this year we will. If not, I'm just happy hanging out with my class at someone's house. And with beer.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I love Christmas. Here are the reasons-

1-Gifts
2-no school
3-food
4-family/friends

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I don't get gifts Good ones at any rate. Who wants a towel?

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I'm not excited. I want to go back to school already.

Mainly cuz I don't have my license yet though.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Woohoo.

I can't wait for Christmas to come, mostly because it means my exams will be over and I can actually sleep.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for Christmas to come, mostly because it means my exams will be over and I can actually sleep.

I agree. My exams have made me lose a lot of my free time. They're over for me now so I can come back to armorgames now.

Also the food. I swear that if the food my family eats for christmas lunch could feed an army and everyone forces you to eat everything.
collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I'm just excited to not have school... I plan on sleeping for at least 10 hours my first day off.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I can't wait...I want meh gifts!

Oh..and family stuff too...I guess

Pain in the butt though...have to pay for gifts to other family members by my lonesome this year D= I don't wanna spend my money!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

My exams have made me lose a lot of my free time.

Yep, I probably won't be on at all next week.
Maybe just pop in once daily.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yeah Christmas, it's that time of the year when we over eat, drink and watch Christmas movies and give and receive presents! I like it for many reasons!
I like to look at decorations and lights that my neighbors put outside and on their house roof and when it snows it's even better.
Of course it's not as fun as when I was a kid and my grandma's house was full of people (40 at least) and we kids hung out in one room, eating candies, cakes and playing with our presents while the uncles and other adults drank and smoke (yeah they all used too) and tell stupid jokes and some of them would do inappropriate stuff with someone else's wife or GF.
You know like grabbing someone's butt or you know stuff like that. :O
xD

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

while the uncles and other adults drank and smoke (yeah they all used too) and tell stupid jokes and some of them would do inappropriate stuff with someone else's wife or GF.
You know like grabbing someone's butt or you know stuff like that. :O

Bad uncles... xD
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but at least I get a while off from school, and holiday pay. (I will more then likely have to work on 12/25.)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I want to go back to school already.

Nerd! But really, I don't care about school right now. Next year I will probably enjoy going back but this year I am in the **** it mood.

So what's your feeling about it, are you excited about it or do you just want to get it over with?

Yes and no. I am excited about it but I want it to go fast. The faster it goes the faster it will be until summer.
Showing 1-15 of 21