ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Chat Room

80 19428
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers.

I decided to make a topic for this in response to all of the questions I have been getting on my profile related to the chat.

The chat room has been removed. The chat was being abused by many users through profanity and excessive warnings. Since it was run through a different site, it was not possible to make the changes needed to fix these problems. So until further notice, the chat will not be re-activated.

• 80 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That's the plan right now.

Dylanyo123
Dylanyo123
1 posts
Nomad

what the heck \\?

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I heard them talking about the Meebo and how AG needed to make its own, but I didn't really get a feel look at it.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well for me I never really went into the CR unless I felt like talking to random ppl or to my freinds so that I could get fast responces and so that ppl wouldn't be stalking me in my conversations. So I did kinda like the CR for that but besides that it really was just a trouble. PPL would warn others for no reason and would cuss for really no reason and there was not much that could be done. In my opinion the CR's were good, but bad. If they don't come back I wont be too dissapointed and if they do come back I wont be thrilled either.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Chat was my only friend. ;_;

I think I'll have to go hang myself now.

But jokes aside, I liked chat a lot. It's a shame to see it go. Still, I had a pretty glorious run.

IDEA: IRC server? Just get some mods and you're set.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

no dont have chat room bored

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Can you bring it back run by ArmorGames and make it gold squires and higher?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

make it gold squires and higher?

Why Gold squires or higher? What's wrong with the other two Squires? If it's going to be gold squire might as well just make it Wood Knight! Either that or Wood Squire.

I don't think, if it's what you're getting at, they're going to put Gold squire just because you're one lol, get a Knight or something if it goes that way XD, either that or the Wood Squire, perhaps it is to easy for people who really want to spam the chat to get access to though??? If it does come back by a certain rank, that'd be a tough one since a lot of newer people would get angry, anywayz, I do hope it comes back under Armourgames' control, either that or a very, well-monitored, chat distributor could do it =D
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

No, it would not be. If we brought back a chat in the future, it would most likely be run by Armor Games.

I hope this dont causes the server to lag,or even to crash.
=S
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I hope this dont causes the server to lag,or even to crash.

I am sure they would know how to prevent this ;-)

Can you bring it back run by ArmorGames and make it gold squires and higher?

I do agree that if it is brought back, it should only be accessible to users who have a certain amount of points. This would prevent a lot of user with no points who only joined to go in the chat and SPAM.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

im putting um suggestions for the chat room for my next surrvey. Hopefully those things trun up.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Well, this also might be a problem to increase more spam to get the amount of AP to enter the chat, people will spam everywhere and will ignore the posts that tell them to stop until they have enough to enter the chat room!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that SPAM will happen regardless of what we do with the chat. It is just choosing the best way to control it.

IcyDragonSpiritX
IcyDragonSpiritX
22 posts
Nomad

That is very unfourtanate.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I suppose it is for the best that the chatroom has been removed, since they was just so much spam going on, and never any chat. Too bad though, I enjoyed having conversations in the higher-up rooms (where the noobs could not enter).

Showing 16-30 of 80