ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Chat Room

80 19431
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers.

I decided to make a topic for this in response to all of the questions I have been getting on my profile related to the chat.

The chat room has been removed. The chat was being abused by many users through profanity and excessive warnings. Since it was run through a different site, it was not possible to make the changes needed to fix these problems. So until further notice, the chat will not be re-activated.

• 80 Replies
KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well I only used the chat with Estel with my account KingofSleeping so I don't really care that its gone!

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really matter to me either but we still have to consider other members.

JON700
JON700
10 posts
Nomad

i never go to the chat room i dident notice it was gone

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well now all the chatters have flocked into the community to chat so that is ok I guess they can not get away either

underwearboy
underwearboy
15 posts
Nomad

the chat room was one of my favorite parts of ArmorGames

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Oh well, you'll have to wait until it comes back up.

oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

There was a chat before? Sorry I just never knew that, I'm pretty new here. just joined today. I think a chat would be an excellent idea especially if its ran on this website.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

There was too much spam so they took it away. Their fixing it now and it should be back, but it won'tbe a short wait...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I was so excited to hear about this, it was a great idea. I really don't see a point in bringing it back, unless it is seriously revamped and redone. If it was done well, I can see bringing it back, but if it is anything like what it was, I hope we never see it again ^.^

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry guys, but its official. The Armor Games chat is dead and buried. No resurrecting.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Were they ever planning on making another chat? I seemed to have stumbled across this page that would lean towards yes. Chat Rules

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

awww man no chat?

1_800_ima_ninja
1_800_ima_ninja
43 posts
Nomad

any chance of having a completely fan made chat come from any of you?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

@ GregWeeler

That site is the rules from the old chatroom, it must have not been deleted yet.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

So it is gone forever i guess. Owell i never used it anyway, but it would be nice if a better one came out.

Showing 46-60 of 80