ForumsThe TavernWarrior cats

59 13338
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Because of the zombie apocalypse game i am making an original one like the zombie one. (for the way it was made not the topic but good job on it)I am reading a book by Erin hunter called warriors it is about a group of forest cats who fight and hunt and live in large clans. The story is that before he clans there were only small groups and they fought a lot one day there was a massive fight in which many cats were killed t everyone was tired and fell asleep when they woke there were there kin glowing like stars they said unite or die 4 cats stepped forward Thunder Shadow River and Wind said they could unite the clans they did and were rewarded with nine lives.

The names are the hardest part of this game if you are a ginger cat then the first part of your name would be fire if you were a kit then your name would be firekit if you were an apprentice your name would be firepaw if you were a warrior then you can choose your name but not something strange like fire sniper something like firefoot would be okay and if you are a leader then star would be the last part i will explain more if people want to join

• 59 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Interesting idea, although I do not understand. Try
To
Seperate
It
So
It
Is
Easier
To
Read
This.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

what do you mean the idea is that the stages of your life affect your name ill do it differently

Ginger at = fire

Kit= firekit

Apprentice= firepaw

Warrior= whatever you want but something reasona ble like fire foot or fire heart

Leader= if you make it that far Firestar you also get nine lives

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Ok, does everything have to start with fire?
And what is a Kit?

Those might be stupid questions, but tell me anyway.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ah! i get it.

Do you have to be a kit? or can u just skip babyhood?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

it depends on what your cat looks like if it was a brown cat it could be mud but if you are that color cat then you have to stick to that and a kit is a baby cat up to 6 moons (months) old

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

okayyyyy so I guess I'll start with a name. Let me know if i'm doing something wrong...I'll start with a name...

shadowkit

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Haha, I love that series. I think my cat is the girl version of Bramblecl... Should I say the whole name? O.o Anyway, whats weird is, I had an old cat thats was a boy, and he was ginger, so he could be Squirrelfli... Arg. So they switched genders... lol.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

you can skip but being a kit is okay but you can only skip to apprentice
Now you have to choose your clan Shadow clan is generaly the bad clan and are amazing stalkers
River clan are normally self centered and have good patientce
thunder clan is the most helpful clan and are good all around and wind clan are normally asking for help but are the fastest cats
Now since we are all new and we started this then we can be leades i am crystalStar a white and gray peted cat leader of thunder clan

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Forgot windclan.
They are graceful, but think they handle things by there selves sometimes.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I read the first two series of it and they got progressively worse, anyways, you make a contradiction.

you can only skip to apprentice
and
Now since we are all new and we started this then we can be leaders
So I am not sure what rank we can start on, or do you mean you are the only one who gets to start as the leader?
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

dude my sister is reading this wtf but ok I do not want to be a part

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The first 4 people can be clan leaders me Plokkey soyu and wow for ever if they dont want to be leaders then the next person gets them and so on and the books are great i have read up to number 1 3rd series

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Oo
i wanna be a shodowpaw

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ok ill be a leader

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Yeah I started reading this too but wasn't interested, and the new harry potter book came out so I stopped reading it, but this could be kool, maby I'll start reading again???

My new name is shadowstar, leader of the shadow clan.

Showing 1-15 of 59