ForumsThe TavernWarrior cats

59 13337
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Because of the zombie apocalypse game i am making an original one like the zombie one. (for the way it was made not the topic but good job on it)I am reading a book by Erin hunter called warriors it is about a group of forest cats who fight and hunt and live in large clans. The story is that before he clans there were only small groups and they fought a lot one day there was a massive fight in which many cats were killed t everyone was tired and fell asleep when they woke there were there kin glowing like stars they said unite or die 4 cats stepped forward Thunder Shadow River and Wind said they could unite the clans they did and were rewarded with nine lives.

The names are the hardest part of this game if you are a ginger cat then the first part of your name would be fire if you were a kit then your name would be firekit if you were an apprentice your name would be firepaw if you were a warrior then you can choose your name but not something strange like fire sniper something like firefoot would be okay and if you are a leader then star would be the last part i will explain more if people want to join

• 59 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay lets start this now
I stalked out of my den and gazed around at my clan they went about there buisness. apprentices went out hunting elders sat in the sun kits played in the grass. i remembered my dream last night red and brown leaves killing my clan. I thought of autum star the leader of riverclan his clan was getting agressive i sat down to think...

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Soakerman, is this before the clans moved to the lake, or after?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

bfore this takes place in the time span beetween series 1 and 2 except for the cats in the book

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Ok, then.

I, Autumnstar, had been preparing my clans for months. We have had intensive combat training for warriors; apprentices; our medicine cat and her apprentice, Duskfoot and Morningpaw; the eldest of the kits; and even the youngest of the elders (the last two only in case of a sneak attack). All of our number had recieved rudimentary training in herbal use on combat wounds from Duskfoot, so as to speed up recovery. We were readying for the greatest triumph Riverclan could ever have.
It was a misty morning, perfect for our plan, I gathered our warriors, apprentices, and medicine cats. I told them to bring the herbs we would need and prepare for battle. I encouraged a thirst for Thunderclan blood and so we marched to the river to take Sunning Rocks once and for all.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

"crystalstar river clan are attacking sunningrocks" yelled bonepaw the oldest apprentice. "all cats who are warriors and apprentices " i yelled "Riverclan is attacking sunning rocks we must attack" i finished while jumping down from my rock i looked to the woods and wondered if this place would be the same ever again

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Within two minutes of initiating the attack, we had routed the Thunderclan cats there. I growled to my warriors, "They'll be back, with greater numbers, mark your scents all over this place so they can't detect our individual scents. Then hide in the rocks, we will ambush them." Three minutes later, Bonepaw, burst from the Thunderclan forest with the rest of the warriors and apprentices, closely behind.
With the mighty cry,"Death to Thunderclan", my warriors and I burst forth from the rocks and pounced on the confused Thunderclan warriors. I landed on the back of the old calico warrior, Redspot, and slashed away with my mighty claws. I tore apart the fur on his back causing him to shriek in pain, I used this opportunity to flip him over and madly claw at his soft belly. A minute later, I stood up from a fresh corpse and rallied my warriors to continue the fight.

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

My shawdowclan casts had been secretly training their abilitys for many moons. I gathered all of my warriors and apprentices, and gave them the news. "Our spies have discovered that thunder and river clan are about to battle. I propose that we also join in this battle." One of my warriors stepped up to speak. "Which clan are we to join in battle, Shadowstar?" I answered, "we shall hide, and watch the battle from afar. When it is clear who will be the victor of the battle, we shall join them!" Everyone cheers. We ready for battle, and stalk off towards the proposed battleground.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

"You kill right away on the first battles in moons is that against the warrior code Autumstar" I spat leaping at his eyes and drenching his nose in blood. "only if you still beleive in starclan fool" he retorted leaping at me. I dodged him then raked my claws through his sides and leaping on his back tearing out fur. I slashed at his knees causing him to screech as i bit down on the back of his neck. He went limp instantly. Rubychest a new warrior saw this and ran away others looked were she had and ran as well.

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

By now, it is obvious that thunder clan would win. I signal my troops, and they break their cover and attack the remaining riverclan cats. Several of them are cut down after my troops went for their throats and necks, and I pounce on the nearest river clan cat, and slash his neck with my claws, I stop for a moment and watch his blood soak into the ground. I catch a small movement in the corner of my eye, and whirl around to see autumnstar racing off towards the woods. I decide to let him go, for I believe that he is mortally wounded. I give a signal to my cats, and we dissapear as quickly and fluidly as we had arrived.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay if someone goes limp they are dead so he couldn't of ran away

I watched as shadow clan ran into the woods attacking riverclan killing them. "What has become of the warrior code" i yelled "Starclan stop this murder" the battle was soon won and i ordered Redspot carried back to camp. "Shadowstar why did you come here" i asked while ordering several of my clanmates to take Autumstar back to camp as a prisoner. "we were just hunting and i heard the noise of battle so we came here to help" "thank you Shadowstar" I replied before walking away.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

when we got back to camp autumnstar was alive again and held down by 3 warriors "autumnstar you lost now you are prisoner with 8 lives what do you say" he glared at me before replying "Sunning rocks should have been ours how did you win" "why dont you ask ruby chest that she saw you body and ran making everyone else run so just give up and surrender"

"Bluebird" i called to the medicine cat " i wish to travel to highstones you need to come with me" "yes Crystalstar" she replied before going to get herbs

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i dont understand???

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

then dont play if you read all the stuff you will understand

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I was off for a while.

That very night, Crystalstar and Bluebird leave for Highstones with their most competent warriors in case of a Riverclan ambush. I am left by the Thunderclan warriors den with one of the three remaining warriors standing watch. I pretend to fall asleep, after two hours the guard, still weary and wounded, from the days fighting falls asleep. I stealthily pounce over to his side. I grab his throat with a fierce bite, and twist his neck sharply, causing his spinal cord to rip, instantly killing him.
My captor slain, I slink off into the night. I reach the Riverclan camp swiftly. I awake my warriors, they were not too badly injured, they fled before that could happen, exactly as I had planned. I tell them, that Thunderclan camp lay unguarded, a susceptible target to seek revenge. We quickly sprint through the woods to their base and begin a systematic, silent pillaging. We remove and destroy the herb stocks, defecate on the pile of fresh kill, and destroy the defensive walls. Then we attack; we pounce on their warriors, elders,and birthing mothers, easily outnumbering them, they all flee into the forest for fear of their lives. Within minutes we destroy the remainder of the dens, effectively ruining the Thunderclan camp in a process that will take months to rebuild. Then we sneak off into the forest leaving a trail of fear and destruction; not to mention a right to Sunning Rocks.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I arrived at the moon stone and sat down and fell asleep. Star clan told me a force even greater than clan leaders was at work telling them to do things and that you must hurry home or else. i woke up and started to the old windclan territory after the two leg attack they were all killed. I arrived in my territory and made it to camp i found it in ruins. I called back to there clan they all came back from tyhe woods and told me that Cedar heart was killed and that autum star escaped

Showing 31-45 of 59