ForumsThe TavernWarrior cats

59 13351
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Because of the zombie apocalypse game i am making an original one like the zombie one. (for the way it was made not the topic but good job on it)I am reading a book by Erin hunter called warriors it is about a group of forest cats who fight and hunt and live in large clans. The story is that before he clans there were only small groups and they fought a lot one day there was a massive fight in which many cats were killed t everyone was tired and fell asleep when they woke there were there kin glowing like stars they said unite or die 4 cats stepped forward Thunder Shadow River and Wind said they could unite the clans they did and were rewarded with nine lives.

The names are the hardest part of this game if you are a ginger cat then the first part of your name would be fire if you were a kit then your name would be firekit if you were an apprentice your name would be firepaw if you were a warrior then you can choose your name but not something strange like fire sniper something like firefoot would be okay and if you are a leader then star would be the last part i will explain more if people want to join

• 59 Replies
xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I've read the entire series, besides the second manga and Dark River, but I do have a question to ask. Is this like another RPG based game? Come to think of it, it's like we're writing another warriorcats book except it's not by erin hunter, with all those new characters like Firestar, Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Sandstorm, Dustp...I think I'm getting a little off topic here, whoops.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

thats it bit this takes place beetween series one and 2 and we have different cats so iif you want to play be windclan leader

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I read those books. They were pretty cool for the first lke 8 books.....

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Soakerman- In your post you said Windclan was killed and now you are asking ppl to play as Windclan. lol.

Can you continue with your story and clarify that, I need more to act on.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

So lets say windclan was reborn and I'll be it's leader, ok?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I used to love this series. what exactly is going on?

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

We're basically role-playing and making our own series.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

ok cool. Im in if i can be a leader

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I dunno about that. You can serve under me if you want :P

Sincerely,

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Hey, any reply anybody?

Convalescent
Definition - Adj. Getting back health and strength after injury. N. A convalescent person.
Sentence - I was convalescent after three days when I first got a bad case of a fever and headaches.
Suggested by jeffwak906

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

What the heck? That's not my sig! I hope it works this time...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

Ok lol Heres my names

Shadow

Shadowkit

Shadowpaw

Shadowclaw

Shadowstar

shamagoes