ForumsThe TavernWarrior cats

59 13336
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Because of the zombie apocalypse game i am making an original one like the zombie one. (for the way it was made not the topic but good job on it)I am reading a book by Erin hunter called warriors it is about a group of forest cats who fight and hunt and live in large clans. The story is that before he clans there were only small groups and they fought a lot one day there was a massive fight in which many cats were killed t everyone was tired and fell asleep when they woke there were there kin glowing like stars they said unite or die 4 cats stepped forward Thunder Shadow River and Wind said they could unite the clans they did and were rewarded with nine lives.

The names are the hardest part of this game if you are a ginger cat then the first part of your name would be fire if you were a kit then your name would be firekit if you were an apprentice your name would be firepaw if you were a warrior then you can choose your name but not something strange like fire sniper something like firefoot would be okay and if you are a leader then star would be the last part i will explain more if people want to join

• 59 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

you shouldnt be shawdow soyu got it so you should be like dark star leader of whatever

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

or maby he can be my underling...

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Necromancer does have a point. I think that there should be a few who are leaders...say, the people who post on the first page or two. Anyway, If I had to be a kit, I would pick thunder clan, and have it be Wind clan. I'd call it...Koratkit! funny!

A Korat is a type of cat from Thailand, and is blue-ish grey, and is one of the smallest types of domestic felines. FUNFUN!!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

wELL THERE ARE DEPUTYS WHO EVERYONE MUST CHOOSE WHEN THE GAME GETS GOING and there are like 5 people per clan and you cant have a cat pure one clan then go to another clan okay

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

sorry for the confusing post there. Wind clan, not thunder clan...sorry.,,

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ok just assign us clans

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Well, if you have read the last book of the first series, you would know there are five clans; therefore I shall be Savagestar, Leader of Bloodclan. Mwahahaha

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

well soakerman logged off so I guess I'll take some initiative to assaign some stuff. Soaker is thunder clan, I'm shadow clan, necromancer is bloodclan, so that leaves wind,fire,and river. Someone needs to take those.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

hey buddy blood caln dosent count and there is no fire clan

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

oh...srry. I guess I don't remember that much from the books...

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay you have to describe the cat pelt color and waht bnot then we will start

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Fine, I will be Autumnstar of Riverclan, my coat being a mix of brown and orange like the leaeves in the fall. I still don't see what's wrong woth bloodclan?

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

miy cat, shadowstar, is jet black, with no other colors whatsoever

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

cool I think this will do very good

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay everyone who is not a leader join a clan i am Thunderclan Soyo is Shadow clan necromancer is river clan and none is windclan

Showing 16-30 of 59