ForumsThe TavernArmorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

197 51850
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The quiet kid that never posts? The old guy in the corner that never talks? The wise guy that's been at Armorgames since it changed name?

Who are you?

I'm that guy that always disappears for weeks at a time and then re appears expecting everyone to recognize him.

You can also do other people if you want.

• 197 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

And Gantic sits next to me purely because we're the Asians, and makes counter-jokes at my expense and acts all disapproving of my crude and lewd antics because even though he also knows all the material, he still thinks paying attention in class is mandatory.

Too accurate Strop. Too accurate!.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Haha, I'll go with being the beard dude, and I'll charge money for people to touch it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I can throw them, by the way, with some accuracy.

Then to war we would go!
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

You don't need a reason to have a card throwing war.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

If Armorgames is a school then there are a shocking number of dropouts. I doubt we'd qualify for federal funding.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dalaks is the shovel used to dig up gravel

I hate you. Not even spelling my name right. For shame Pang!
I suspect I'm now that wiseguy who sits up the back of the class, doodling and making jokes because I already know the material. And Gantic sits next to me purely because we're the Asians, and makes counter-jokes at my expense and acts all disapproving of my crude and lewd antics because even though he also knows all the material, he still thinks paying attention in class is mandatory.

Honestly that sounds like my friends. And most of them are Asian. I would be friends with you guys. Most of the time you would make me feel dumb but sometimes (probably Strop) would miss something obvious that I knew and I would get a good laugh. Strop and Gantic sound like my friends though.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Note to self: iPhones suck at copying and pasting. I don't really know what happened there.

Anyway, I meant to say that aknerd was completely right.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well I'd probably be that guy who doesn't really care about much stuff but does his work. Procrastinates a lot but still manages to do his tests and ace them. I'm also that person who is friends with anyone and everyone unless you manage to really piss me off.

Idk.. Lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sal, you gotta make sure that only the text is highlighted while copying. Not the entire square. Sometimes you have to zoom in for it to work.

pick is the kid who always nerds out over CoD

It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle.
I'd do more than just nerd out about cod... I'd nerd out about baseball too.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd nerd out about baseball too.

Excuse me..we would nerd out about baseball
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Oh, if we're going with what normally happens in school...

I'm the kid that answers all the questions in class and sometimes blurts out random jokes that no one but the teacher understands. Then I get funny looks and go to sleep because I'm bored.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I guess... I would be the janitor for the school then. =P
http://carboncostume.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mrclean.jpg
Sal... I cleaned up that food tray you dropped there. Where would I be without my trusty mop?! ^^

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I guess... I would be the janitor for the school then. =P

You are clearly the guidance counselor. Or maybe the mascot.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If no one is going to say it. I guess I will.

I'm going to be the school's only slow, broken, bing using computer.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

"mr. clean, mr. clean, mr. clean..."
have fun with that now...

lesseeeeee, I'm gonna do a new one for me.

I would be the guy who would wear his FlAnNeL pAnTs to school. I can feel your envy...

Showing 16-30 of 197