ForumsThe TavernArmorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

197 51854
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The quiet kid that never posts? The old guy in the corner that never talks? The wise guy that's been at Armorgames since it changed name?

Who are you?

I'm that guy that always disappears for weeks at a time and then re appears expecting everyone to recognize him.

You can also do other people if you want.

• 197 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I can't figure out who or what I would be. I don't seem to fit into any category so far, but I have trouble seeing myself from the perspective of others, so I leave it to everyone else to determine where I fall in this alternate hell of a universe (high school, not Armor Games).

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I can't figure out who or what I would be. I don't seem to fit into any category so far, but I have trouble seeing myself from the perspective of others, so I leave it to everyone else to determine where I fall in this alternate hell of a universe (high school, not Armor Games).

The new kid that not everybody is sure if they like or not
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So, who do you guys think I am?

The one who asks the same questions everyday.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I feel like doing the staff of AG.

Ferret is the class pet, nuff said.

boppins is the school nurse, with his glitch fixing abilities.

Dan will obviously be the Superintendent.

Krin will be the computer teacher(obviously)

MrDayCee will probably be the nice janitor that no one will ever talk to.

Strop will probably be the gym teacher, with all his athletic abilities.

kegau will probably be the art teacher(since we only see her in AMW)

Noname will be the history teacher, with his knowledge of news.

Devoidless will be the principal

Freak will be the assistant principal.

And Gantic will be the lunch guy. For his "Making us poop alot" food.(Mental poop)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie is that guy who should be a senior in college by now..but no matter how hard he tries he can just not get out of high school

Oh so true. I can't leave this school no matter how hard I try.

MrDayCee will probably be the nice janitor that no one will ever talk to.

And you are referring to the same MrDayCee who everyone already talks to?

And don't forget Asherlee, Zophia and Walker. I can't place Asherlee or Walker under specific subjects--someone else who was more active during their periods of activity will have to handle that task--but I'll go ahead and say Zophia is the eccentric psychology teacher who took a leave to get a sex change--note the male crowns on the profile in question despite known femaleness--and who also taught a drawing class on the side that has since been taken over by kegau.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A ninja horse.

Which was why I made him the gym teacher.

Asherlee can be the retired art teacher that went through surgery to make her look like a guy.

Zophia is the girl's gym teacher who some how disappeared in the bathroom.

Walker is the science teacher who retired to become a real scientist.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Ferret is the class pet, nuff said.

Killersup wants to feed him > *Next day* Whadya' mean broken glass is bad, it makes bones stronger! Wait, that is milk!!??
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know. I guess you could say I'm that guy who never stops posting, but that would be entirely contradictory with how I am in real life...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know. I guess you could say I'm that guy who never stops posting, but that would be entirely contradictory with how I am in real life...

You're the guy who was there since the beginning of the school, but you progressively get quieter and quieter each class.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I'm friends with the quiet guy! *high fives self*

I'm hesitant to label myself; I'd like to at least pretend I'm more humble than I actually am.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

MrDayCee would be more like that awesome janitor that knows everybody.

MattEmAngel you say? Hmmm... let me see... ah! Yes! Here I have that file on you Matt. *THUMP*
Phew, man... that's heavy! (O.o) ...so, you were late again today? *frowns* Please try to get here in time? I can't keep safe from cleaning duties for ever... understood? Now hurry, get to class! =)

---

What's that you say Ernie? The R2D2 computer in classroom 15A broke down again?! Man... I knew I shouldn't have polished him with bleach to get those chocolate stains off... =/

*school bell rings for beginning of first break*

Oh! And Ernie... could you please stop smoking in the school cafeteria? I know you are way ahead of the rest, but that doesn't grant you breaking the rules. What if they were to follow your lead? I have enough garbage to clean up after a school break. =P

---

Glad I caught you in time there killersup... animals eat food, understand? Food, as in something you can eat and nourishes you. Here, give Ferret some chicken and a bowl of water, ok? They can't stand milk since they are lactose-intolerant. And don't yank his tail like you did last time! =)

---

*checks list*
Let's see... I need to replace that broken rope in the Gym hall... heh, better do this soon, because Strop asked me to do this a week ago! Whooopss... =/

---

What's that light_chaser? You spilled something on your flannel pants? Here, some dish-washing liquid with hot water should do the trick! There... good as new! =)

---

Hey Terry_The_Disco_King... how are you settling in at your new school? Made some friends already? Tell you what, I need someone to arrange the music for the coming school dance party and I heard you like music. Feeling up to get everything together and spin some tunes that day? =)

---

Say Kasic... how's your day so far?! Oooh... got any great new jokes for me today? Don't mind the others... they can't appreciate your humor!

---

*school bell rings for end of first break*

*checks list*
New pencils for kegaumongo in the art class; check...
New watercolor paint as well; check...

---

Ahm... has anybody seen IAgreeWithYou lately? Haven't seen him come in since last Monday... better call his parents again to see where he's at now. Probably the arcade hall again... =P

---

That reminds me... need to check what the Asian posse did with classroom 7D. Got a report from Patrick2011 that there was something stuck under the tables in the back there... better take my spatula with me for this one. nichodemus is a known bubblegum chewer. =)

---

*checks list*
Right! Need to get those test forms out to Salvidian so he can make them before the end of next week and (probably with ease) pass to continue the next year already. Man, those home-schooled kids are smart... =)

---

*school bell rings for beginning second break*

*whistles*
Hey! GOM!! pang! We got that new sport equipment you've been waiting for delivered this morning! Care to come check it out with me and Strop after school? You'd get dibs on being able to test it! =)

---

Allright Bronze... if you want to keep that beard like I have, you better start grooming it from now on. We do need to keep the school's standard up for the parents. Before you know it, they say this is a hippy school. Can't have that. And no more charging other students for petting it, y'hear?! =)

---

Hey daleks! We haven't talked in a while... how are you?! Say, how's that crush you had on that girl coming along? Did you work up the courage to ask her out yet? If you do, take her to the movies! A scary one... she'll cuddle up to you when she's frightened.

---

*school bell rings for end of second break*

Ahm... blk2860? The bell just rang and you need to get back to class again. Stop reading in the canteen please? Come on! Up! You can read more when you get home, ok?

Same goes for you pickpocket! Put away that portable play-a-ma-thingy right now and go to your next class! The teacher's waiting! And don't let me hear you've been playing during class again, ok? =)

Stop chowing down your bread in a hurry akhnerd! You'll choke that way! Better leave it for after school then, ok? You need to get to class as well!! =)

Hey sourwhatup2! Can you help me make sure they reach their classes? I know they will listen to what you say! Thanx man! =)

---

Oh hey firetail and Maverick! How are you guys doing? Checking in on your old school again? You know you need to let it go one day... since you moved to that other school, you are always free to visit of course, but you need to start making friends there as well you know. =)

---

*checks list*
What do we have left...
Krin needed those new keyboards, order them; check...
Cup of coffee for superintendent Dan; check... ouch! Burned myself! =(
That reminds me, new bandaids for boppins; check...
Fixed that broken world map for NoName in the history classroom; check...
Need to get those new whips ordered for Devoidless and Freakenstein; check...
Make sure the new order for lunch bread is shipped for Gantic; check...
Call Asherlee and Zophia to ask her about that art project we have coming up; check...
I wonder how MRWalker's doing with that new job he got? Need to call him for a drink sometime! =)

---

*school bell rings for end of the day*

*all the students rush out*

Bye everyone! See you tomorrow! Remember, don't be late! Bring your books and positive attitude! And don't forget about the school dance next week! Ask your parents! Bye! =D

*falls in chair and wipes forehead*

And that was today... well, better get home! Can't be late for dinner!

Tomorrow's a new day! =)
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

What's that light_chaser? You spilled something on your flannel pants? Here, some dish-washing liquid with hot water should do the trick! There... good as new! =)

why can't I stop looking at that?

also, thanks, that worked perfectly, now they are even warmer!
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'm the pessimist hater of course!I'm rarely a optimist so yeah.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i used to be a lone wolf but now i am only weird. if you do not really know me, then you think i am normal, but trust me, i am a freak.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Hey! GOM!! pang! We got that new sport equipment you've been waiting for delivered this morning! Care to come check it out with me and Strop after school? You'd get dibs on being able to test it! =)

You hear that GOM? We is buddies =3
probably chatting about Dynasty Warriors XD
Showing 31-45 of 197