ForumsThe TavernArmorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

197 51678
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The quiet kid that never posts? The old guy in the corner that never talks? The wise guy that's been at Armorgames since it changed name?

Who are you?

I'm that guy that always disappears for weeks at a time and then re appears expecting everyone to recognize him.

You can also do other people if you want.

• 197 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

(making my all for a high school)

I'm pang. Duh

killersup is that weird kid in the corner mumbling stuff to himself and jumps when someone talks to him =p

ModDayCee is that kid that just has a compliment for everyone and is always really chipper

pick is the kid who always nerds out over CoD

R2 is the kid that will blatantly pick his nose..look at it..then probably eat it. Yet everyone still talks and hangs out with him

Storm is the girl that all the guys are friends with because she is like "one of the guys" (as the expression goes)

Strop is the Asian

Dalaks is the shovel used to dig up gravel

MattEm is the kid who is always ready to play someone in cards

Kasic is the introvert =p
\\
Ace was the kid that everyone was friends with..but was also kinda freaky and everyone had a suspicion that he would shoot up the school..and then he just randomly disappears

Sal is the kid that no one hears about..because..y'know..he is home-schooled

Ernie is that guy who should be a senior in college by now..but no matter how hard he tries he can just not get out of high school (ah..get the analogy there?)

I'll have more..oh don't you worry

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Kasic is the introvert =p

I don't know whether to laugh that my personality is evident from my many posts, or whether to be annoyed that I am apparently stuck with the same image as I actually had in school.

Not that it isn't true...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I don't know whether to laugh that my personality is evident from my many posts, or whether to be annoyed that I am apparently stuck with the same image as I actually had in school.

Actually..I remember seeing it on your bio when you actually had the "non-lazy" bio

Don't be sad about it though! Introverts actually function with relationships much better than extroverts. Introvert, although they don't tend to create as many relationships, the ones they do create tend to last longer and and be a closer relationship than those involving the extrovert
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Strop is the Asian

So is Gantic lol.

The funny thing is in my high school, over half the kids were Asian, which isn't unusual considering my high school's credentials (at least another quarter were from the Indian subcontinent), so there was no such thing as "the Asian" in my school. Or in my classes at college, since again the majority of us were Asian. In fact a lot of the time we encountered "token White guy".

I suspect I'm now that wiseguy who sits up the back of the class, doodling and making jokes because I already know the material. And Gantic sits next to me purely because we're the Asians, and makes counter-jokes at my expense and acts all disapproving of my crude and lewd antics because even though he also knows all the material, he still thinks paying attention in class is mandatory.

That'd make Cenere the quiet guy who is always in the library sniffing books, but I'm best friend with and hardly anybody understands him.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Cenere the quiet guy who is always in the library sniffing books

Pre-1980 books with that thick paper smell the worst. And I can totally imagine Cenere doing that. Actually, most everyone I have talked to here probably do this, maybe even use smell as a reason to not read the book.

I'm the guinea pig who sits at the near front of the class and gets picked on to do most of the school demonstrations because I look the funniest. I then generate embarrassment when we get into classroom discussions where the longer I speak, the less I use my brain to think of what to speak. That hairy situation when at the end of class the teacher said he wanted to eat some food and I immediately say "KFC or Popeye's?" comes to mind.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup is that weird kid in the corner mumbling stuff to himself and jumps when someone talks to him =p

Mother of God. 0_0 Someone has been following Killersup,
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I would be, um, the guy who talks about minecraft way (WAY) way too much.
I am a bit obsessed...

but I would actually be the guy who talks too much and keeps trying to spell much as muck.

dumb hands...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2 is the kid that will blatantly pick his nose..look at it..then probably eat it. Yet everyone still talks and hangs out with him

Some of my friends would agree with you on that. But they would add drunk in there.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Nichodemus is also part of the Asian posse, but he is possibly more Asian than the American-Asian Gantic, and the Australian-Asian Yours Truly.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Wait, Gantic's Asian? Where was I when this mystery was uncovered? I've always seen him as the quiet kid who sits in the very back and draws constantly, but only when he deems it safe. In my eyes, the White Bunny has always had a cute naivete.

Sal is the kid that no one hears about..because..y'know..he is home-schooled

I feel a trend coming on...

Oh, and Matrix is the jock. No question.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh, and Matrix is the jock. No question.

Insulting.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Insulting.

Argh! You pulled the Urban Dictionary out on me!

Ok, Ok. How about 'athlete' then? :P
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'm just a dude. If you know me, we are probably friends. If you don't me, I don't care.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Nah..for Ghost..he is the guy that you'd expect would hang out with the jock group..yet hangs out with all of us "odd kids" =p

I'm just a dude. If you know me, we are probably friends. If you don't me, I don't care.

No no..you are the kid that already has the facial hair of a 30+ year old..of which many kids (including myself) are extremely jealous of..and want to pet it
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Bronze is that cool guy that everyone knows because of his beard, but behind that beard is actually the spirit of an extremely sensitive guy who nurses ferrets back to health. He also happens to love oranges, though no one knows why.

Kidding.

Showing 1-15 of 197