ForumsForum GamesDelirium

67 13526
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Earth"
Humph. Not much of a welcoming place. You've been placed in cryogenics for the past 900 or so years, and much has changed. Earth is no longer the green, happy place you are used to. It is desolate, barren. It is filled with criminals, lowlifes, and professional gangs. That's where you come in. Your extended time in cryogenics has warped your brain, changed it. To put it simply, you have developed..... powers.... and my organization needs your help to take Earth back.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
PowerMust be simple and not overpowered, it will develop as you play)
Description:
EXEvolution Experience, you gain through use of your power, you)0/1
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None

• 67 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Alien
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:he has small claws,and he has a mixture of skin and weakish scales
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:0/1
EP:

with a anamal-like grin,i charge to the door.meanwhile,i am writing a list of 10 things you should do in a sitiuation of dilerium in my brain.i then write "try to sleep it off of you can.but still,be aware if you need to fight.it's dangerous if you aren't aware of battle."i then write the exact same thing on a rock,leaving it behind to help other pepole or creatures.
i then reatch the door and open it.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:he has small claws,and he has a mixture of skin and weakish scales
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:

You see no rock, so you write your message on the wall. You charge through the opening. The wall hisses and shuts behind you, and you hear the voice again.
"Survive."
You hear something rustle and instinctively slash. You hear a squelch and a small cry.
EX +1
Evolved! You can spend your EP points now and evolve your power, or save it for more powerful evolutions. If you spend it now you get: super sharp ears and the ability to make a high pitched click for biosonar. (that allows you to detect things without seeing them.)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Power:he has small claws,and he has a mixture of skin and weakish scales.he also has sharp hearing and can automaticly detect enemies.
EP:

i suddenly feel something in my eardrums growing.
i then knew my eardrums then evolved.
i stand for a second and let my ears do the work.

if i hear my apponent breathe,i finish him/her with a final scratch.
if it's dead,i eat my prey's carcass.
i then do a mighty roar.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
EX:1/3
EP: 0

You close your eyes and use your biosonar. What you "see" disturbs you. The walls are a seething mass of....things..... You "see" that they are about 1 foot long, slimy, with half-foot pincers and a stinger that's probably filled with Delirium. As you continue to listen, the creatures are getting agitated, probably because of your clicking.
(edited your powers to include biosonar)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
EX:1/3

when they least expect it,i charge at one beast,split it in half,attack another,
kill it,then go to a safe place to use my biosonar.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EX:2/3

You stop using biosonar, memorizing where the ones nearest you are, you wait until they are settled, then attack, retreat, then repeat, until they are all dead. The voice says,
"Hmm...Very interesting, proceed."
Two doors open, both lit very well, with your biosonar you can detect water in one, and nothing in the other.
EX+ 1

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
Power: Black wings made of sharp metal feathers.
Description: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, short and thin.
EX: 0/1
EP:

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i walk in the one with water cautiously and prepare myself for any fight.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
EP:

You wake up flailing and fall out of a tube, a disembodied voice says,
"Get up, go through the door, I haven't much time now."
You see a door open with a pneumatic hiss, and hear a crunch behind you, you look, and see a deep crack in the wall behind you, you bet you could brake through, if you tried.
------------------------------------------------------

You cautiously enter the room, and you see nothing special, just a white room with a pool. The door behind you locks, and the voice says,
"In this pool lies the key to your escape, find it, before time runs out."
The pool starts to overflow.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

I listen to the voice and go through the door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: Elemental Transference. (He can give himself or a weapon an elemental buff, like fire damage or a freezing effect.) He can use wind to increase his ranged attack, (bullets, arrows, ect.) damage by increasing there speed. He can also make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None(thought I'd like a sword or something.)

Is there still room?

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i first search for the thing that's making the water and if i find it,if i can turn it off.i look throughly but quickly for a few seconds.if i don't find it/can't turn it off,i look for a key or something in the pool.if i pass by a drain and nhave a key or something,i will pull the plug and quickly get out.or,if there IS no key,i just pull the plug.but if there is no plug,then...i'll look for something that will lead to my escape.and i disd all of that swiftly but throughly.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

You step through the door into a blindingly white room, at first glance there appears to be nothing,except some writing on the wall, "try to sleep it off of you can.but still,be aware if you need to fight.it's dangerous if you aren't aware of battle." Now what could that mean? You hear the voice again, "Find a way out of the room, testing has commenced."
You hear the door behind you close and lock with a pneumatic hiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Shadow
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
Inventory: None(thought I'd like a sword or something.)

You wake up in a dark room, not knowing where you are, you appear to be in some kind of tube. You climb out, and hear a voice,
"Please wait while we proceed with testing of another subject."
You hear a crunching, and see the wall behind you is lined with cracks, you might be able to blow though it with wind.
(I modified your powers, don't worry, you can get them if you evolve, your powers are just a bit too advanced right now, if you don't like it, you can change your powers)
-------------------------------------------------

You dive into the water and look down, the water is clear, but you can't be sure how deep the water is. You're sure that biosonar could help you, but you can't breathe underwater. You spot what appears to be a pump, it's about 3 feet in diameter, and has a steady stream of water trickling out, but the stream is getting larger.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

I search around the room for an exit and any items of interest.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

As you gaze around the room, you see a syringe with a purple-ish liquid. You hear your inner voice,
"You might want to be careful with that, it's pretty dangerous."

Showing 16-30 of 67