ForumsForum GamesDelirium

67 13529
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Earth"
Humph. Not much of a welcoming place. You've been placed in cryogenics for the past 900 or so years, and much has changed. Earth is no longer the green, happy place you are used to. It is desolate, barren. It is filled with criminals, lowlifes, and professional gangs. That's where you come in. Your extended time in cryogenics has warped your brain, changed it. To put it simply, you have developed..... powers.... and my organization needs your help to take Earth back.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
PowerMust be simple and not overpowered, it will develop as you play)
Description:
EXEvolution Experience, you gain through use of your power, you)0/1
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None

• 67 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
Power: Black wings made of sharp metal feathers.
Description: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, short and thin.
EX: 0/1
EP:

I kick out at the direction of the tearing. Afterwards, I spread my wings out and spin in a circle.

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

Name:Unknown due to some mix up with the cryogenics. He has gained the nickname Black Dragon
Bio:Cryogenics has completely wiped out his past personal memories. After he got out he found Earth was not as he left it and he was taken in by a notorious bounty hunter named Asla Tarkin. He was trained in the Traila ways (a very secretive fighting style developed by Asla Tarkin) by Asla. He found he had a gift for hunting criminals down or any mark for that matter. Some how when he lost his memories he gained strength, speed, intelligence, and a sixth sense to know where your enemies are in a crowd.
Power: Enhanced speed strength and intelligence/sixth sense to sense enemies in a crowd
Inventory:none
EP:

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

Description: sorry forgot to do this one
Male, tall, blond, muscular, slight asian mix.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: John Veksing
Bio: John is 28 years of age, his previous occupation being firefighting. John is tough, and well sculpted. His best trait is the ability to adapt easily to any situation and figure out a solution as quickly as possible. This has helped him through countless situations. As for his social life, he never talked much at all. He alienated himself from most people, but still helped whenever they needed it. Weird for a fireman to be somewhat of a misanthropist, but he still enjoyed his job immensely. Back to his social life, he had no spouse or siblings. His parents were still alive at the time. His father had emphysema, and seemed to be close to death. His mother, however, took good care of his father, and was in a healthy condition it seemed.
Power: Pressurization
EP:

"Please go through the door, testing must be resolved."

I chuckle quietly to myself. I refuse the declarative of the voice and I turn my attention to the crack in the wall, and try to pressurize it to see what I can do to it.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EX:0/1
EP:

I hear something hit the floor and tearing I aim just above the sound and do a wind blast.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

boomp

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

MAJUCUS,REVIVEUS!!!!

Name:Alien
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:2/3
EP: 0

i close the door,resisting my animal-like urge to run free.i then start wating for the delirium to wear off.

Showing 61-67 of 67