ForumsForum GamesDelirium

67 13490
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Earth"
Humph. Not much of a welcoming place. You've been placed in cryogenics for the past 900 or so years, and much has changed. Earth is no longer the green, happy place you are used to. It is desolate, barren. It is filled with criminals, lowlifes, and professional gangs. That's where you come in. Your extended time in cryogenics has warped your brain, changed it. To put it simply, you have developed..... powers.... and my organization needs your help to take Earth back.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
PowerMust be simple and not overpowered, it will develop as you play)
Description:
EXEvolution Experience, you gain through use of your power, you)0/1
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None

• 67 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EX:0/1
EP:
Inventory: None(thought I'd like a sword or something.)

I wait.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EP:
You wait, quite patiently, until the door slides open, the cracking in the wall has progressed as much that you can see some of what is outside. You hear the voice,
"Thank you for waiting, please proceed."
Karma + 1

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
Power: Black wings made of sharp metal feathers.
Description: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, short and thin.
EX: 0/1
EP:

I look around some more for an exit. If I can't find an exit I grab the syringe, wrap my wings around myself and inject myself using the syringe.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
EP:

You look around the room a bit more, but in vain. You pick up the syringe, and inject yourself with it. You fall unconscious, and wake up dazed. You look around the room, the writing is gone, and a door is open across from you.
(Warning: You are now in a state of delirium, and cannot trust what happens is real, or whether you are in danger)

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

I sit on the floor and wait for the state of delirium to fade.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

EP:

I go though the door, ready for anything.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

You sit on the floor, trying to ignore the pounding of your head and the stuff that is going past you. You hear a hiss and see a skinny man step into the room. He stares at you. His body is fluctuating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
EP:

You step through the door, and you are unimpressed, it's a simple white room with an empty syringe and a man huddled in the corner. You hear the voice,
"Your task is simple, incapacitate that man in the most painful way possible without killing him, and you may proceed. If you do not, you may proceed, but things will be harder for you both later on." A door opens on the far side.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

I wrap my wings around myself defensively and continue waiting for the state of delirium to pass.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Alien
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:2/3
EP: 0

i wrap my leg and foot around the leaking part of the pipe,keeping more water from coming out.
i then push my head up and breathe air for a second and then i start drinking the water.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

EP:

I take a look at the syringe, then the man, then I two and two together, He's been drugged. I then sit on the floor and wait till the drugs fade from his system.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

bump

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

You wrap your wings protectively, and wait. Gradually you feel the delirium pass. You notice the other man sitting on the ground, waiting for you to stir.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Alien
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:2/3
EP: 0

You attempt to stop the water, and you succeed, at least for now. You begin drinking the water. Everything around you shifts and morphs, and you realize that you are in delirium. A door opens. You hear a whisper,
"Go through the door."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EP:

You sit and wait for the man to snap out of his stupor, he gradually comes out of it, opens his wings and looks at you.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: John Veksing
Bio: John is 28 years of age, his previous occupation being firefighting. John is tough, and well sculpted. His best trait is the ability to adapt easily to any situation and figure out a solution as quickly as possible. This has helped him through countless situations. As for his social life, he never talked much at all. He alienated himself from most people, but still helped whenever they needed it. Weird for a fireman to be somewhat of a misanthropist, but he still enjoyed his job immensely. Back to his social life, he had no spouse or siblings. His parents were still alive at the time. His father had emphysema, and seemed to be close to death. His mother, however, took good care of his father, and was in a healthy condition it seemed.
Power: Pressurization (Can produce small amounts of pressure within any object to make something flow, or possibly explode.)
EP:

Is there still some room to join?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

EP:

"Good, your finally sane again, tell me, why did you take what was in the syringe?"

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

"I couldn't find a way out so I tried using the syringe."

Showing 31-45 of 67