ForumsForum GamesDelirium

67 13517
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Earth"
Humph. Not much of a welcoming place. You've been placed in cryogenics for the past 900 or so years, and much has changed. Earth is no longer the green, happy place you are used to. It is desolate, barren. It is filled with criminals, lowlifes, and professional gangs. That's where you come in. Your extended time in cryogenics has warped your brain, changed it. To put it simply, you have developed..... powers.... and my organization needs your help to take Earth back.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
PowerMust be simple and not overpowered, it will develop as you play)
Description:
EXEvolution Experience, you gain through use of your power, you)0/1
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None

• 67 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Shadow
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EX:0/1
EP:

"Your lucky I came along, anyway I think we should work together, if that's okay with you."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Michael Lee
Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
Power: Black wings made of sharp metal feathers.
Description: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, short and thin.
EX: 0/1
EP:

"Sure, I'm fine with that."

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Name: John Veksing
Bio: John is 28 years of age, his previous occupation being firefighting. John is tough, and well sculpted. His best trait is the ability to adapt easily to any situation and figure out a solution as quickly as possible. This has helped him through countless situations. As for his social life, he never talked much at all. He alienated himself from most people, but still helped whenever they needed it. Weird for a fireman to be somewhat of a misanthropist, but he still enjoyed his job immensely. Back to his social life, he had no spouse or siblings. His parents were still alive at the time. His father had emphysema, and seemed to be close to death. His mother, however, took good care of his father, and was in a healthy condition it seemed.
Power: Pressurization
EP:

You wake up flailing in a dark tube, you climb out, and look around you. You hear a voice,
"Please wait for testing."
You hear the crack behind you, you look, and see that you could probably pressure it to break.
-------------------------------------------
Bio: I've been in that tube for so long I've forgot my real name, I do remember my nick name, Shadow, so I guess I'll take that for my new name. I remember being a ask questions first before striking kind of guy, that must be how my powers have developed.
Power: He can make short range attacks, (punches, swords, blunt attack by baseball bats or something along those things) into long range attack by damaging gusts of wind.
Description: He looks like a normal human, he is 5 ft 8, 120 pounds, has brown hair, brown eyes, and Caucasian skin.
EP:

Bio: Due to amnesia he's been searching for any information regarding his past. After doing some experiments in an attempt to regain his memories he gained a second voice in his head and a pair of black wings. Said experiment was being placed in cryogenic sleep for a few hundred years.
EP:

You both hear a voice,
"Very well, proceed. A new challenge awaits you."

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Alien
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:2/3
EP: 0

i reply,"i know,you voicce,doesn't exist."
i then use my binosonar to "scan" the area once i exit the pool.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:Alien has small, sharp claws, with patches of soft scales across his skin, he has also developed the use of biosonar.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.

Your words fall into silence that pounds on your ears. You clamber in the pool, and use your biosonar to look around. Your head feels fuzzy, and you can't be sure, but you think the door is real.

killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

Name: Reaper (Real Name Unknown)
Bio: Nobody knows much about him. Never had family. He is in many people's nightmares.
Power:Can Freeze Time for no more than 45 seconds.
Description: He is pitch black. Not brown, Black. He has pearl white teeth and white eyes.
EP:0/1

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

EP:

"So, what do you call your self?" I ask the guy who is following me thought the door.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Bio: John is 28 years of age, his previous occupation being firefighting. John is tough, and well sculpted. His best trait is the ability to adapt easily to any situation and figure out a solution as quickly as possible. This has helped him through countless situations. As for his social life, he never talked much at all. He alienated himself from most people, but still helped whenever they needed it. Weird for a fireman to be somewhat of a misanthropist, but he still enjoyed his job immensely. Back to his social life, he had no spouse or siblings. His parents were still alive at the time. His father had emphysema, and seemed to be close to death. His mother, however, took good care of his father, and was in a healthy condition it seemed.
EP:

You hear the crack behind you, you look, and see that you could probably pressure it to break.

I keep as calm as possible, and only study the crack closer, but I do not follow my instinct. I leave it be, and study the other surroundings instead.
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Name: Reaper (Real Name Unknown)
Bio: Nobody knows much about him. Never had family. He is in many people's nightmares.
Power:Can Freeze Time for no more than 45 seconds. Is activated by Fight-or-Flight response. (Adrenaline rush)
Description: He is pitch black. Not brown, Black. He has pearl white teeth and white eyes.
EP:0/1

You wake up in a tube in a dark room. As you cast a panicked look around the room, you hear a voice,
"Please go through the door, and meet who you find in there."
The room beyond is dark also.
(I altered your ability so that you can only cause it by an adrenaline rush, or fight-or-flight mode, if you don't like it, you can modify the power)
--------------------------------------------------
EP:

You take a deep breath and steady your heartbeat. You look around the room. It's rather plain, with dark walls and only a dim light in the middle of the ceiling. You examine the crack closer, it appears as though the crack was caused by deliberate means, as you can see a small drill hole. You hear a silent whoosh and turn around. A door has opened. You hear the voice,
"Please enter, and meet the subject inside."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

"My name is Michael Lee. What's your name?"

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

EP:

You both go through the door, and enter a dark room. A single set of red eyes. The eyes vanish as quickly as they appear. You hear the voice,
"Survive."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

EP:

I wait and listen for anything that might harm us. If I hear or feel anything that is not the guy I met I swing my wings in the direction it came from.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

EP:

"Please enter, and meet the subject inside."

I still ignore the hole, and wait for whoever is going to step inside. I remain silent.
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i peek through the door.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

You extend your wings slighty, and listen. All you hear are slight rustles, then something slams into you. You go down, and hear tearing. Your wings are protecting you now, but they won't help for long.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EP:

You wait, but nothing happens. No one steps through the door. You hear the voice again, and it sounds slightly annoyed,
"Please go through the door, testing must be resolved."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
You peek through the door, it's nothing special. It appears empty, though a hum is going through the room.

Showing 46-60 of 67