ForumsThe TavernI cannot believe how I used to act...

26 6103
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

I just so happened to be scrolling through old comments on my Profile and I see Mods telling me to stop saying pointless stuff and 'mini modding'. I just thought, wow, I cannot believe how ignorant I was just two years ago.

My point being... How have you guys(and girls) changed over the past few years? When did you notice the change? Are you as suprised as I am?

Yes, yes many questions. But I would like some answers. Thanks, King.

• 26 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The first text I ever submitted to AG was the following comment on Elephant Quest:

This is the best elephant game ever! The game has a lot of replay value, but it has too much focus on side quests and not enough on the search for Wooly, which is the main quest.

The comment was written by me on February 23, 2011, which is when I joined AG.

Here's a link to my first post in this forum. The thread was locked because it was a clan thread.

And Patrick.... No, Patrick was always like that. He doesnt change. Ever.

If you mean that I'm serious, then yes. However, I have made one change, which will be explained below:

Back when I was first using the forums, I received frequent warnings and even 2 temp bans for mini-modding. However, I have learned to report offenses instead of mini-modding.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup's first couple of forum post was the " Is AG over rated?". That thing....wow...

Its a good thing the mods didn't look further into Invalid's accusation, or else Killersup would have been banned for the time being!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Here's a link to my first post in this forum.

Pat..is this you...being funny??? =O

If you mean that I'm serious, then yes.

Patrick..be real with us here...why are you so serious?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Here's a link on how I acted.

And it has a few of manly's mishaps as well.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

why are you so serious?

You haven't figured it out yet? He's actually a comedic genius.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You haven't figured it out yet? He's actually a comedic genius.

Excuse me >_> That would be my theory thank you very much!
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

A couple of months ago I used to have horrifying grammar, yeah I have no long winded stories about how I used to act, I'm just a newbie

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What you guys are going through is called maturing. Your brain develops and you acquire knowledge and you gain experience which is just a normal process in the life of a human.
Try watching some movies you liked when you were 6 years old and you thought were great. Believe me, you might not think they're so great now.
Later you become an adult for a long time then you get tired of it so you start acting like a kid again. Then you get very old and you start forgetting stuff, losing your hair, and become retarded. xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So..yeah..pang's past actions

I was..in layman's terms..a noob.
Here is pang...back before I took a year+ off of being pang
To think..I used to use "lol" *shudder*
You will also find GOM, Mage, HahiHa, thebluerabbit, and Darkfire in there haha

I also caused a little bit of a ruckus due to creating multiple threads for the "If you could..." series. Oopsy

*sigh* and this..which is probably a good representation of how I used to act..
11th comment from bottom

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here is the second thread I ever created... I only had like 10 posts.

Man, I look like a stupid newbie in there. I can't believe I was only 14 when I made that thread... Seems like yesterday...

I feel old now.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Just look for all my naive arguments in the WEPR, back when 314d1 was around to mock them. (I also have an apologetics thread, where I try to remove misconceptions about Catholics (that Protestants have))

And blk, it "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry".

Now, I look at things somewhat detached, trying to be rational (and failing miserably).

Oh, and I try to convince everyone, well (a drawn out well), maybe not everyone, to watch Doctor Who, and play SC2 (starcraft).

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 16-26 of 26