ForumsThe TavernDeath is scary

89 17882
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

deathis a scary subject to me. ive found myself in a cold sweat wondering how ill die. but i also think that when i die itl be all over and ill finall be in paradise away from my brother. tell me wat you think about death.

• 89 Replies
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

I not afread of death

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Death is only scary if you believe there is no life after death. Personally, it takes more faith to believe that you simple 'do not exist' after you die, than it does to believe in God or some other spiritual diety.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Yes, believe that you'll live after you die and it might actually happen and you won't be scared through your whole life.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I find just letting what happens happen. I believe in Reincarnation, and since that's the case, there is no real reason to fear death.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I don't fear death in the slightest
I have often thought about it, but i have 0 fear...i know i'll be in perfection for an eternity, so i'm good.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i learned in church (I do NOT like going there i'm forced to)
God knows everything and when everything will happen and when the choices you make enter your mind

In other words God knows when you are going to die
so Christians have one reason to live fullfillinglives doing everything they want because they will know it when the time comes
although it may not be your time yet because satan has provoked another life-death experience on you so you would in turn become scared and question whether he really knows when you are going to die which will make you....at one point fearing death

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Death is only scary to me because it means if there is no Heaven or something then I just stop existing forever. Nothing in the universe will matter and I won't even be able not to care I won't be there. Thinking about you not thinking is just a hard thing to do.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

You never know, you can die any minute. People worry about death, but when you die, you have no worries.

zinjul
zinjul
48 posts
Nomad

Death is natural. Just do everything you wanted to do before you kick the bucket.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

I don't fear death what-so-ever, BUT! I don't pursue it either, I've learned if you get caught up in what will happen to you bad things will happen, so keep your mind off death and a little more on whats happening around you, this way you don't end getting run over while thinking about how you're going to die, and remember when life gives you lemons, make a lemon powered machine gun...

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

i think that death can be overcome

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

well said foxlink. i also beleive that my aunt has cancer and she almost died in the radiation part. but shes still here so i do belive that death can be over come

Dott
Dott
27 posts
Nomad

I fear not death. I have never feared it, and I never will. As I believe in reincarnation, my job also requires understanding of death. I know many people fear death, but I see that fear as meaningless. Why, why do you fear death? It doesn't hurt, it's instant, it's a part of life...
Yes, life is cruel... But why the fear?

As Death is thy enemy,
To me he's an ally,
Then how come Fear,
Overcomes your minds?
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

no it isnt cause when we die we go to a happy place

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I think it's scary thinking that you'll be losing your life. But then there's heaven.

Showing 16-30 of 89