ForumsThe TavernDeath is scary

89 17881
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

deathis a scary subject to me. ive found myself in a cold sweat wondering how ill die. but i also think that when i die itl be all over and ill finall be in paradise away from my brother. tell me wat you think about death.

• 89 Replies
shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

Hmmm....

Death????!!!!I don't care about it..

freak people: There blood is color green real.

KingMehten
KingMehten
28 posts
Peasant

I don't think I'm scared of death, but I am scared that my life would end...

Death is coming eventually, I pretty much got over that fact... but what about an afterlife? When we die, do we see the eternal pits of fires, the pearly, shiny gates... or a never ending darkness?
Either way, I'm not scared of it... I've convinced myself we're all going somewhere at the end of our time on earth. I thought up a reason all by myself:

(Note: I wouldn't bother reading the part below... it's very hard to understand but makes perfect sense when you comprehend it.)

Alright, we have the ability to think back into the past, yes? (I remember I had pizza yesterday, lol). Let's say I die... that means my brain is no longer able to remember anything that has ever happened. [This is where it gets tricky.]
If I can remember everything in the past now, then that means I will be able to remember everything in the past when I'm in the future...
Er, think about it... if we died and just ceast to exist and remember, then what we're doing right now would not be happening, or remembered!

It's a strange idea, but it makes 100% sense to me (and only me, lol).

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

No one ever really dies,cause,if you belive in reincarnation,you might be someone else.I dont beleive in it,im just saying it is a possibility.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

death is a stage in life,no use fretting over it everyone has a turn just live life to the fullest and dun regret.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

haha king methen i kinda get it,like some shows whereby the character saw something they shouldn't see and got their memory erased from their minds and they act like nothing happen.

i kinda thing of this sometimes to maybe you dun get it..

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

death does not scare me in the least

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

The question is, what happens after death. It will not be answered in out lifetime, that's for sure. Although heaven is to believe...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

for me it all depends on what happens after

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

that was kindof a joke.
our life time.
well to know wat happenes in the afterlife ud have to die so haha funny

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

the only thing i'm scared of is dying painfully

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.png

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

Death isn't scary if you look at it like this. Everyones got to go sometimes Just hope you get to go out in the least painfull way possible!

Vincent66
Vincent66
12 posts
Nomad

Death ummmm its too scary to explain I wish i could live forever WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME
=( im gonna go cry ='(

Deadmantale
Deadmantale
83 posts
Nomad

DEATH IS SCARY

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

Death is your ally not your enemy...

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

i wanna leave a quiet life with my family and friends and die without pain.i think it will be enough as we lived our life,we had fun,met people,loved,hated etc.im not afraid of dying in a big age,but die now in accident for example.so i will live my life and die.

Showing 61-75 of 89