ForumsThe TavernDeath is scary

89 17883
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

deathis a scary subject to me. ive found myself in a cold sweat wondering how ill die. but i also think that when i die itl be all over and ill finall be in paradise away from my brother. tell me wat you think about death.

• 89 Replies
stwilly
stwilly
219 posts
Peasant

I dont think its scary so much as just unnerving because you don't know what its like

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Well, every time something new is invented its a new way to die, choke on, stabbed, fall on, OD, and many others.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

death.......

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

It depends all on your perspective. Sorry to break it to you, but you will die. So will I. If it has to come, why not take it and be happy about it, instead of scared, sad, or pained? Just think of it as a long long sleep.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

well i dont wanna die anytime soon, but im not like scared of death..... u just hafta except it...

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

dont find it scery i just dont want to be shot thats all i do not fear death wen i die ill have new life in heven and i can just live my life agein/ill go on a trip to a new vesel or body i call it vesal

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

yes it is scary DEAL WITH IT BICH

vampiremadness
vampiremadness
2 posts
Nomad

death ha ha ha ha ha

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

u know wat ur right ill just become a vampire aND LIVE FOR FREAKING EVER muahhahhahahahahaha

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

death isnt scary..DEATH is a way of LIFE....if u die ur probably gonna keep on living spiritually just without a body.... kinda like a ghost but not exactly like it

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I actually welcome it but that's not going to be the point of my post.

Yes, it's scary. You don't know what's going to happen when you close your eyes for the last time. Will you go to heaven? Will you go to Hell? Will you go anywhere? Will you even be aware anymore, or will it just stop somehow? I can see why it would scare some people a lot, it all depends on how you think, and how much you think, about it.

Not to mention, how will you die? Natural causes? Murder? Accident? Skeleton with a giant Scythe??? That too can be a very scary thing, you never know when it's going to come unfortuantly, that can be fortunate as well but in the case of being scared of it, it is not really I guess.

I myself see it as just another thing to look foward to haha, in my case, the sooner it comes, the less I have to deal with. So I don't find it scary, well, some ways of death aren't at least. I think the scariest way to die would be naturally, I know, weird, but after living so long and every day , maybe past 70-80, you start thinking about it a lot. Yeah, I think that's scary.
My take.

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

that was a long post

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

i would half to say the worst way to die woul be from a filovirus. Ebloa Zairre, the other Ebola strain and Marburgh. they completley destroy u. the shut down ur brain close ur lungs make u bleed from every oppening make ur organs look like jello destroy ur facial features making it look like ur wearing a sagging mask, then it kills u. u go through all that for a coulple of days then u die. there is no hope once u get ebola, bu with marburgh theres a 50 50 chance ul live. but by that time ur really already dead.

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

guys u have helped me with my fear im pretty much done with this thing so anybody who wants to post on this is welcome. but only about death and causes of death.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

wow that thing about filovirus was scary. Freaked the crud outta me.

Showing 46-60 of 89