ForumsThe TavernDeath is scary

89 17880
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

deathis a scary subject to me. ive found myself in a cold sweat wondering how ill die. but i also think that when i die itl be all over and ill finall be in paradise away from my brother. tell me wat you think about death.

• 89 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

I found a death clock and it said i am going to die in Tuesday, January 21, 2070.I'm kinda freaked out now.I dont want to die.=(

Heres the link if you guys want to see whne your ganna die...

http://www.deathclock.com/

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

you want to know something that freaks me out, things we do with out even realizing it, like if you think about breathing or blinking than you might have to do it by your self for a minute. at least i do

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

fear death but dont try to avoid it it is impossible you will die

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Dude all I can say is that don't fear death, yeah I know how you feel, but right now your alive, so forget about all this "death" stuff, and enjoy your life! Everyone has to go sometime, and we all will someday.

Just relax and enjoy life, spend time with your family, do things that you have always dreamed of! Because if thinking about death is all your going to do, then you might aswell just sit at your house in a dark corner hideing.

So yeah enjoy life to the fullest, that you possibly can! And forget about all the "dieing" and all of this man! Just relax! Sure it's scary but life goes on nomatter what!

runeman153
runeman153
107 posts
Nomad

its weird i was laying on my back and i rrelaxed all my muscles and thought of a black space. nothing but black and i held my breath and for a few seconds i thought, is this what death is like. totaly relaxed and calm, no worries. if so someday i welcome it with opens arms.

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

did u pass out?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I don't see what you guys are so afraid of...Just live your life to its fullest and don't worry about death...Whatever happens happens just don't worry about it and you will die when you die...Then if you are a catholic, then after you die, you get to go to heaven!

anna7
anna7
3 posts
Nomad

no its not. death happens to every one

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

Ive always pondered what happens after, never feared it. ive witnessed a few people go peacefully, and i just thought, if they can go, and show not one bit of fear, what is there really to worry about? all i can say is live ur life, and don't worry about it. when the time comes, you will be prepared to deal with it. and whatever may come after, so be it... if nothing, just as well.

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

nicely said redwinger.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Nah, i don't fear death.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

It depends on what age your at, the older you are, the more you ear death as your closer to it.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

well i believe that we are not more than chemical reactions so when we die nothing really is going to happened so i think you must leave your life with the best way you have because you wont have second chance to anything!

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

that u will never know when it will come

-Air
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

death is still frietining because if netrino says is true than u will just be nonexistent wich in scary. no feeling no emotion just empteyiness. scary

Showing 31-45 of 89