ForumsWEPR[Avoid Page2 on] evolution

59 23053
tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

im having a hard time on this subject and I am not finding any of it to be true can someone give me some kind of good physical evidence that could prove this theory.

• 59 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I pretty much understand his reasons. He thinks we're attacking him systematically. He thinks everything he says is right because he read it in a book that says bats are birds.

We are just answering his posts, showing him evidence, try to argue. What do both of you do? You effectively ignore anything that does not go according to your book, break discussion, resort to insults and ridiculising everyone else.

You want to convince us? Try discussing reasonably. Use sound arguments, take things into consideration before calling it crap, actually do some reading up and inform yourself of the progresses of science; only when you understand what we're talking about you will be able to reasonably argue against it.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

So is correcting peoples spelling your last resort now because you don't seem to have any other arguments

I'm speechless right now, I really am. Did you really just ignore everything else pang said in his post, except the correction?

which your too stupid to understand.

Oh the irony, you used the wrong you're smart one. Now tell me those reasons, and they have to be legitimate reasons. Not "My dusty old stupid book told me too.".
caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

The bible isn't a dusty old stupid book. And funny because you're in all of his threads trying to discredit what he's talking about. I'm done commenting on this stupid thread him and I both know we're right so I don't even know why we care about your opinions.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

weren't around way back when, then I can only argue, for it's unreal

the same applies to jesus, noha, mozes, adem, eve, apostle paul, david, goliath and just think about any other character or happening in the bible.

he has reasons which your too stupid to understand.

he only reasons whit his own believe. he is ignored/scared towards new information that in some way might hurt his existing believe.

So is correcting peoples spelling your last resort now because you don't seem to have any other arguments

is that the only part of his comment that you are able to reply on?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

The bible isn't a dusty old stupid book

Well, not literally, as a book does not have a 'level of intelligence' and there are many copies, of which not all are dusty.

I both know we're right so I don't even know why we care about your opinions.

Why should we even try to argue with you, if you're not open to actually looking at what we say? If, from the beginning, you walk into an argument 'knowing' that nothing is going to change your mind, do everyone a favor and simply don't enter that argument, because there's no point in us spending time to try and show you demonstrated, empirical evidence and independently verified findings if you're going to not even give them a look.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

The bible isn't a dusty old stupid book.

You're right. They come out with a new translation/interpretation every few years. Which one(s) do you find divine?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You're right. They come out with a new translation/interpretation every few years. Which one(s) do you find divine?

*i hope it's not mormon, i hope it's not mormon, plz. dont let it be mormon. oh mighty steve dont let it be mormon.*

oops, did i say that out load?
(yes i'm taking my pascal's wager on your believe today pang. =P)
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

It's my belief, which means I'm obviously right and better than everyone here.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

It's my belief, which means I'm obviously right and better than everyone here. < ---- see what I did there, I'm doing what you guys are doing, annoying right?

And funny because you're in all of his threads trying to discredit what he's talking about.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

It cut off my post guys, let me try again, sorry : ( . I'm sorry if it cuts off again.

It's my belief, which means I'm obviously right and better than everyone here. See what I did there, I'm doing what you guys are doing, annoying right?

And funny because you're in all of his threads trying to discredit what he's talking about.

Yes, I'm trying to discredit his bad facts and illogical arguments, I'm so in the wrong aren't I?

I'm done commenting on this stupid thread him and I both know we're right so I don't even know why we care about your opinions.

Yes yes, you are obviously right! Yes lets all change our opinions, go against mountains of evidence and follow Declan and CaiteyD they are super smart and always right, because they read a dusty old stupid book that was made in a time period completely different then ours! Yes, they are our saviors everyone lets go against common sense! Down with the system! The Illuminati is controlling everyone! The government is the most horrible thing in the universe. *

* With this offer comes a free pack of ignorance for life!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

him and I both know we're right so I don't even know why we care about your opinions.

We haven't been providing you with opinions but facts. You have ignored those facts and based on no and in spite of reasoning have declared that you are correct.

Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. Just because you think it sounds right, doesn't make it true. If you feel that your beliefs are threatened or some how under attack by facts and evidence, then I would seriously suggest reevaluating those beliefs.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The bible isn't a dusty old stupid book. And funny because you're in all of his threads trying to discredit what he's talking about. I'm done commenting on this stupid thread him and I both know we're right so I don't even know why we care about your opinions.

Arguing with a creationist about evolution is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and then flies home to its flock to declare victory.- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

(yes i'm taking my pascal's wager on your believe today pang. =P)

You shall be rewarded greatly in SteveTown
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Arguing with a creationist about evolution is like playing chess with a pigeon. It knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and then flies home to its flock to declare victory.- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

Was going to use that quote myself but that would have been the second time this week.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Not that those who gave points to outline the facts and data supporting Evolution did anything wrong, but both parties forgot about the poor OP as a result of the ensuing ****storm which got predictably nowhere (which is something the WEPR forum does not like to keep around). Some data was actually given, so the OP can "salvage" something out of this mess, but the thread is simply too deep in the sinkhole to continue discussing further.

I ask that both KnightDeclan and CaiteyB13 reevaluate their manner of debating so that no insults or petty jabs at the other party are thrown (or simply not post in heavy-discussion threads in the WEPR forum). You both have your warnings posted.

I ask that the other party refrain from saturated sarcasm as this can likely lead to confusion on BOTH ends of the table.

Showing 46-59 of 59