ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 52857
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I think that Europe is far less of a 3rd world country than your gun-wielding nation. Don't go that far. Soccer dominates for a reason.

Fine, if thats you opinion then i guess i can't change it, but seriously, 1 goal per 2 hours makes me fall asleep and same with a lot of people. Don't be hating on the USA. I never said anything to Turkey or where-ever your from. Enjoy watching men kicking balls around a field for 2 hours
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Enjoy watching men kicking balls around a field for 2 hours

1 Ball*

90 Minutes*

same with a lot of people.

But all of those people are American, that's not a valid argument it's biased.

Don't be hating on the USA

I was just replying rightfully to your comment about third world countries. Because it was very much false.

Soccer dominates the World as the one sport that everybody loves and enjoys playing internationally. It's also the sport that builds the sexiest muscles lol
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

It's also the sport that builds the sexiest muscles lol

Wouldn't bodybuilding make sexy muscles? Irrelevant to this discussion but just putting it out there...
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't bodybuilding make sexy muscles? Irrelevant to this discussion but just putting it out there

It's also the sport that builds the sexiest muscles lol

Bodybuilding isn't a sport it's an activity as far as I'm concerned.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't bodybuilding make sexy muscles?

Soccer Muscles

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_05/BeckhamEMPICS_468x551.jpg

Bodybuilding Muscles

http://www.alternatifsporlar.net/vucut_gelistirme/vucut_gelistirme_fotograflari/vucut_gelistirme.jpg

Judge for yourself (No Homo)
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Whatever, that dosen't really matter. Anyway the point is that a lot of people love soccer. There is a Soccer Culture that i am just not apart of. I would rather watch football and baseball because i am in America, (but you already knew that) and America as a whole dose not embrace soccer as much as Europeans do. please understand that American Football is a culture here as Soccer is a culture in Europe

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

God, i take that back... thats... thats... i can describe how much roids tht guy must be on

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

God, i take that back... thats... thats... i can describe how much roids tht guy must be on

Well all bodybuilders are like that lol, pretty darn disgusting.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

NO HOMO Football makes sexy muscles too...

Who would really want to look like that i mean honestly

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Football makes sexy muscles too...
Who would really want to look like that i mean honestly

I know, those veins popping out omg I would scratch them out of frustation and die of blood loss ^^

OT: Football does but it's kind of hard to say No Homo while riding another player :P
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Thats why you wear a cup. Im just sayin'.... No Homo

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Thats why you wear a cup. Im just sayin'....

It's still a very barbaric sport for the 21st century... can't believe Americans hooked on to it and made it such a big deal ugh =/
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

It's still a very barbaric sport for the 21st century... can't believe Americans hooked on to it and made it such a big deal ugh =/

It is obvious that you never played it... and it is also obvious that i never really played soccer.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

good argument SosolidClaws, i gotta go pce

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

good argument SosolidClaws, i gotta go pce

Fosho.
Sports are sports, and whoever plays them are awesome, so pce.
Showing 271-285 of 346