ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54801
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
Scroff
Scroff
15 posts
Nomad

Uh, I like soccer watching & playing, I'm a female, I can still play with my friends and that, *sigh*!

Why would you think that soccer is supposed to be girly? All the players in the World Cup are boys!

Yea, we know that, but girls can still play soccer.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I wish mobile phones had cameras back then, it was a beautiful thing to behold. I also remember the effects of watching Brazil and Spain in the World Cup of 2002... everybody started playing trick shots as part of their normal set pieces. That was around the time when the whole street phenomenon and Brazil-mania was beginning to kick off.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

p.s. has anybody mentioned Bend It Like Beckham yet? Good movie.

Scroff
Scroff
15 posts
Nomad

Doube poster!Remove him of his modship!

Yea, I have seen it, recommend it too.

Piuschka
Piuschka
2 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't a girly sport, but girls can play it as well as you guys. And sometimes even better! For example, the German women's national team is more successful than the men They will win the World Cup next year in Germany *hahaha!! I like watching soccer, it's so sad that the World Cup is over :/

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't a girly sport, but girls can play it as well as you guys. And sometimes even better! For example, the German women's national team is more successful than the men They will win the World Cup next year in Germany *hahaha!! I like watching soccer, it's so sad that the World Cup is over :/

Guys can be good at Soccer as well you know.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

No it isn't. When you acsedently collide with another man in the street, does it mean that you're a homo?

Do you play soccer on the street next to people walking by? If not your commment is useless.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Do you play soccer on the street next to people walking by? If not your commment is useless.

Seriously? Is there a point to anything you are saying? So far the only person I see wandering around making completely useless comments is you.

What difference does it make where or when whom plays what? And what does that have to do with anything? And why are you going around arbitrarily spouting of what does or does not make someone a homosexual? Seriously, you really need to either increase the quality and relevance of your posts or go somewhere else.

And on a side note, I'm officially evil > This is my 666th post. Just thought I'd share that with the community
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

What difference does it make where or when whom plays what? And what does that have to do with anything? And why are you going around arbitrarily spouting of what does or does not make someone a homosexual? Seriously, you really need to either increase the quality and relevance of your posts or go somewhere else.

You obviously didn't read the previous part of the post. I said that collision between men such as in RUGBY and AMERICAN FOOTBALL was kind of homo and then Tomer went on talking about collision with people on the streets. I was asking what the hell does that have to do with sports or soccer. There's nothing useless about that.
Piuschka
Piuschka
2 posts
Nomad

Guys can be good at Soccer as well you know.

Yes, I know. I've watched the World Cup and I was stunned I think there were very good games (apart from the final match), e.g. Netherlands vs. Uruguay
and of course I'm proud of "my" national team, they are amazing
I just wanted to say that soccer can be a girly sport but that isn't anything bad. It's just that people are not aware that women play as well as the men and that's kind of sad
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I only find soccer rather boring to watch because it is very low scoring and there is really only 1 or 2 goals a game. I find football, baseball, and basketball more exciting to play and watch. Soccer isn't girly its just slow paced

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't girly its just slow paced

Soccer is all about speed, Baseball is slow paced.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soccer is for girlie!!!!!

Actually I don't understand why they don't ask a super fast boxer to be in the team, and then make him beat up all of the oppoment's players.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Soccer is all about speed, Baseball is slow paced.

I mean scoring wise. I found watching the world cup painfully boring to watch. One night i couldn't sleep so i put on South Africa Vs. Mexico game and i was out in 10 minutes.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

One night i couldn't sleep so i put on South Africa Vs. Mexico game and i was out in 10 minutes

Oh, you must be American.
Showing 241-255 of 346