ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54816
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
van_hooligan
van_hooligan
16 posts
Nomad

'Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.'

then your basketball team are idiots, just cause football is the most energetic sport there is(an avergae english premier league player runs 10 miles per game)
football players get ALOT more money the basketball players do and unlike basketball football IS a rough game, i should no

van_hooligan
van_hooligan
16 posts
Nomad

thanks and yeah i was talking about 'soccer'

(sorry but i'm english i'd always refuse to call a sport we created something it's not called, but i don't want to start fights so i'll just put 'these' around soccer if thats okay)

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I agree. If your talking about soccer. American football is almost the same, but a little less physical. It may sound strange, but is true.
I do run a lot in soccer.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

I agree with Carlie's 1st post in this topic, but footballers are hypocondriacts. when they fall over, and they scream in &quotain", they are brought to the side on a stretcher, they put some water on it and rub it in with what i like to call a magic sponge, and they can play again

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Soccer is not a girly sport there is no professional girls in soccer only professional boys.

ericrwalk90
ericrwalk90
7 posts
Nomad

Its not a girly sport, most just refear to it as that because its not as much if a cintact sport as most are.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

i have played soccer my whole life and i love it who ever says soccer is girl they deserve to get kick in the ass, its everyones sport.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

lol, jammed my fingers like 14 times from it, almost broke my nose, sprained my acuilis tendon, its no girly sport, jah!

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

anybody can play

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/557111/1/istockphoto_557111_soccer_dog.jpg
http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_federalism/images/amicus_soccer_dog.jpg
http://www.fell2earth.com/puzzles/soccer_player.jpg

see!!!!!!!!!!!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Try the opposite of girly. I've played since pre school, and rite now as i play, it gets pretty violent with all of the pushing. I play goalie and u can knock someone over if ur goin for the ball.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I play soccer and it is not a girl sport they probably played when they were 8 when there was no pushing. If they ever watched a proffesional game it's brutal

yoyosforchris
yoyosforchris
14 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't a girly sport, it's pretty tough. You try running back and forth on the field for around an hour while kicking a ball!!!!!!!

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

This post has generated tons of comments! I think most of us agree that soccer is not a girly sport.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

The funny thing is, most people that say that usually love football. Which is an amazing sport, but, It puts a bit more emphasis on size than skill. Either way, Anyone saying that its a girly sport is an idiot. Its a great sport with skill and heart thrown into it. Also, It may be considered girly since alot of girls in America play it. [Go to Asia, you'll find the exact opposite] Soccer Rules, I love it, I play it, I'm not going to stop playing it, and a soccer balls design seems amazing. [People say you kick a ball up and down a field, much more than that.]

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I would like to see someone say soccer is girly!

Showing 76-90 of 346