ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54815
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
NinjaMouse
NinjaMouse
46 posts
Peasant

Soccer is girly. HAH!

But really, soccer is a tough sport. It requires a lot of stamana, just because it only requires you to wear shin guards thin is that the Dangers of Soccer isn't very life treatening like football.
The only real dangerous situation I can think of is if you fall and about a dozen idiots step on you with cleets.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Akward, summoning up a post from a long time ago. But to be honest, I was sitting down once on the sides of the field, and my stupid teammate smashed his cleet on my hand. It freakin hurt >.<

Also, in soccer, alot of people cheat. I've been elbowed a few times myself, as long as the ref. isn't watching I could just as well trip someone if I wanted. [I don't though, unless its by accident, then all I can do is keep playing and laf xP]

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

its a very good sport, its not girly, i know a guy for when the ball goes out of bounds, dose a front flip to through it! plus, you can KICK people, and no one gets angry! i played soccer and hockey for all my schools (not collage) and its very fun

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy
57 posts
Nomad

Im not that into sports (Great at football but it bores me nonetheless) but i do think that soccer is a bit girly, but that may just have been my experience, seeing as everyone in soccer is either a short and/or girly guy, or a very hot chick... just my experience in the matter.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Soccer is not a girly sport, unless you play like a girl that is. Thanks to soccer i got big bruse in the (place a guy never wants to have a bruse). I'd rather it be my stomach!

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Oh crap my friends say that if we don't play soccer then we are girlish...'_""

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Soccer is not a girly sport, many people play it, girls and boys.

Lazierc
Lazierc
3 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't girly in my opinion. At all.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Ok we have come to an agreement lets stop posting. Soccers not girly, sports in general are unisexual.

I have an interesting fact here: Did you know that in the Olympic games of the Greeks and Romans no woman was allowed to participate? In order to make sure no woman was impersonating a man, all the men had to do the games naked.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

I play soccer so I don't think that it is girly at all.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

my grandpa was in the hungarian national socer team, one of the best in his entire country...and i couldnt kick that ball rite if my life depended on it. but yea, its not girly. lotsa people break bones an stuff in soccer

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

im not going to waste an hour of my time off looking for people who think scoccer is girly. It is not girly!

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Soccer isn't a girly sport. It's actually harder than most other sports.

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

soccer is not girly in any way one time i was watching a soccer match and 2 people broke thier legs

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

We played Soccer at my school and did ilegal things like trip on purpose, pushing, it was fun so no it is not a girly sport.

Showing 91-105 of 346