ForumsWEPRWho thinks soccer is a girly sport?

346 54813
AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Personaly, I like soccer but all my buds on my baseball team say it's a girl sport.

• 346 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

No, it is not 'girly'. Maybe some of the players who participate in the sport are, but the sport itself is anything but.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

When your against someone in soccer, pushing yourself against someone else and overpowering them is completely leagal. xP

NAPALM098
NAPALM098
2 posts
Nomad

soccer takes more fitness than most sports out there. running agility flexibility have to be at there best and these are just some reasons why it isn't girly

Bryan891
Bryan891
28 posts
Nomad

Man soocer isnt a girly sport i love soccer and each time i play i usually get bruses every day

urastarburst
urastarburst
14 posts
Nomad

soccer is a running sport it is in girly but it isnt like footballl where people randomly hit everyone im on the travel B team

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Huh, whoever said it was a girly sport? Soccer is one of the best sports!

Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

i think soccer is a boy sport. cause girls are to wimpy and dont like to get dirty and in soccer i got hit in the nuts and fell face first into the grass.(why did i have to tell you that?)

~Zarzima~

lucias_o
lucias_o
64 posts
Nomad

i dont think it is especially when playing against the biggest kids in my high school (no rule version) ow! but i dont think you should care what people call your sport as long as you are enjoying yourself its a good sport

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

HAVE YOU SEEN SOCCER

it is definitely "manly"

you can get seriously hurt it is not a girly sport

and sides, what is the definition of a girly sport

[angry sarcastic voice]

is it were you run around with flowers in your hair

oooh or maybe it is when you skip and act like a sissy :0

quillandsaber
quillandsaber
35 posts
Peasant

Your BASEBALL team thinks it's girly? There's MAYBE ten minutes of actual action in a baseball game.

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Soccer is not any gender sport, it's tough and hard for anyone, and being girly is not that bad. I know some girls who are better than all the boys I know, so it doesn't even matter if it's a "girly" sport.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

it hit u on the ballz?

nicksta2193
nicksta2193
22 posts
Nomad

i do

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Soccer is awesome, man! Don't mind your friends, and I agree with Carle, David Beckham he is one heck of a man! Soccer is one of the violent sports I've ever played in my life! And it is one of the sports that gave me serious injuries! And hey, some girls in our school doesn't appreciate Soccer much because of their stupid complains about UV rays, mud, etc.! It really hurts to hear you people saying playing Soccer is for girls.

P.S. One of my serious injuries in Soccer is getting my nose broken. I got hit in the face too hard. (I'm Goal Keeper.) I hope this would teach them a lesson.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Seriously Nicksta? have you ever even played soccer? If you have you should relize that it is a very difficult and dangerous sport. You are out their with no padding or anything, just shinguards, a shirt, shorts and some shoes. It hurts like heck when you get hurt. You have a high risk factor for injury(Bratt sucks about your nose)I've been to the hospital a few times becuase of injurys from the sport. Its not even close to a girly sport.

Showing 106-120 of 346