ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 250112
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That would also count for my RAWRpod too wouldn't it?

Well you drew the RAWRpod yourself right?Also who is to say it is a Ipod.They can't prove it.The point is that things like that have been used in flash video's before so I would think there wouldn't be too much of a problem with it.Also I think if it did that Carlie would have already said something about it.
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Carlie has not answered my question of using planetrenders.net or my gallery on premiumrenders.com

...Carlie?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well you drew the RAWRpod yourself right?Also who is to say it is a Ipod.They can't prove it.The point is that things like that have been used in flash video's before so I would think there wouldn't be too much of a problem with it.Also I think if it did that Carlie would have already said something about it.

It looks pretty much like any mp3 device, and you hand drew the entire thing. I don't think it is an issue =)
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh, I forgot... I do not own the copyright of the music written in my pic. I'm not sure who does, either.
I picked it up right here, and the note sheets are free for download or viewing by anyone, so no infringement here, right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Carlie has not answered my question of using planetrenders.net or my gallery on premiumrenders.com

This is planetrenders.net policy: "All renders in this site are property of their respective owner, any redistribution without permission of the owner is not allowed. All the rest © 2004-2008 Planet Renders."

premiumrenders.com does not state their copyright policy, but if it is from an image that is copyrighted, under no circumstances can it be used.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well haven't you ever seen the commercials Like This one?

Well yea, you use the same sort of color scheme, but it is not like you used the Apple logo or pasted a picture of an ipod in there.
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

To keep this from happening again i think it is best i leave the gfx comps for a while.

My decision not anyone elses.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, If asked I never seen one either. *** Looks around*** Anyway Why am I trying to get myself in trouble?

Lol I dunno, but its fine =)
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was wondering that myself fst6,and also even then like I said there was a flash video about some Naruto thing that made fun of those commercials and people didn't have an issue with it.My point is that it isn't stealing it,but more or less poking fun at it.As long as no logos are on there then its fine.At least I think so.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

through this i can see that nearly everything is piracy today. Sometimes i ask myself how far the things can go but another time... i think this turned into a conflict of you three. And arax you do not have to leave your comp because of this :P Hey destroy all evidence....though it is too late for that BLAH! i should really stop joking in such things

The best is you keep it at the main argument Or let it stay where it is sometimes this is better :P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Anyways you said this one ends next Tuesday on the 2nd right?I will have to wait to see who won until after my first day of school it looks like,and also I wonder if strop is going to compete in this one.If he does and Arax leaves then that would mean that since he already won the last one that.....I think I know who might win.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Back to the GFX Art Battle, theme of music, please =)

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, Tuesday the 2nd. Probably somewhere between 12-2pm PST.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Halleluja we have cleared this and the evidence of the procreated is is malformed ( LOL) anyways can anybody tell em what this is about ? know i am a silly King ......BOYAKASHA!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*pokes the still discussing thread for comments on my entry* Pretty please? It really took a lot more effort than I had planned...

Btw, yes, I am an attention addict. Just tell me to shut up if it gets too bad.

And my wannabe armatar, posted again just to add some colour to the thread: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/armatar.jpg

Showing 931-945 of 1176