ForumsWEPREgypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

73 29859
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I have never cried in adult life and seen very graphic things.
But this made me cry.
god can one be so cruel?

• 73 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

What most concerns me is that anonymous officials in Washington are saying that the military government is looking to make inroads with Moscow.

But why Obama hasn't called it a coup, when it clearly is... I don't know.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

If anyone links anything that contains nudity and/or graphic images (such as people dying), please make note of it for now on. Thanks.

It's horrible how ****ed up the Egyptian government is.

There was a video I stumbled onto ages ago. I can't find it, but I suppose there wouldn't be a real reason to show it anyway. I can't remember where it was, but the government was firing on civilians. The man with the camera was on the ground, and when the gun shots moved further away, people started to get up. There were dead bodies in the streets. You saw a man carrying a dead child, and another man with his jaw shot off being dragged by two others.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I have never cried in adult life and seen very graphic things.
But this made me cry.

I know, right? How could someone be so horrible at capturing videos? That constant shaking and fumbling..I'm about to baww...
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

does everyone now forget that morsi was drawing to much power? he was not making a democracy...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

does everyone now forget that morsi was drawing to much power? he was not making a democracy...

It is good that Mursi was destituted, as apparently he was not solving any issue, instead just drawing profit for himself and the Muslim Brotherhood.

However, the way things are happening now is wrong in many ways. The military simply has too much power and influence in Egypt, and it has been that way since decades. And now I fear that the Islamists, who are already meddling in the fights, gain power in the issue of this crysis.
LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

When Morsi threatened to use violence against protesters back in 2011, Obama threatened with sanctions.

Now the new regime killed 700 islamic protesters and no word from Obama yet.

You all seem to forget that the Egyptian military is an American creation. Back in the 70s when Egypt was the first Arabic country to sign a peace treaty with Israel, they got a lifetime supply of American weapons in return, along with loads of economical support. America has placed huge orders with weapon manufacturers like Lockheed Martin, but not all of it has been finished yet.

If they cancel their order, the US government will be legally liable to the losses of those defense contracters (nearly 4 billion dollars).

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Arduan, the Prime minister of Turkey, claim that Israel is behind the riots in eygept. (I heared his speech on the radio, so sorry i cant bring the source).

Does he realy belive in the things he say or he just forgot what is democracy and peoples opinions?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Does he realy belive in the things he say or he just forgot what is democracy and peoples opinions?

still it can be said that this usurper has very good relations wit Israel and Israel lobbied to let the aid flow for this govrn.
So, in a way, Israel is backing Coup along with saudi arabia and uae.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

A link.

Israel help to Egypt? Sure. But our dear Arduan claim Israel sent agents and mossad and Superheros so Morsi will fall. Not supporting, but being behind it.

He said the same when there were protests in Turkey and all around the arabic world.

Why whenever there are troubles in the arabic world its always Israel fault?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Israel help to Egypt? Sure. But our dear Arduan claim Israel sent agents and mossad and Superheros so Morsi will fall. Not supporting, but being behind it.

That is not far off from Israel
I mean poison? really?
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Well... we apearently do such things....

Ok you won this time.

But what he think? 2 millions Mossad agents sneak in Egypt and start protesting against USA? No! Al-sisi is a Mossad spy!

I mean come on.

PS. Your ex-prime minister murdured your other ex-prime minister. Wassup *****?! (So its a draw???)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Replace USA with Morsi.....

We want edit button! We want edit button!

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

PS. Your ex-prime minister murdured your other ex-prime minister. Wassup *****?! (So its a draw???)

If you are talking about ZA Bhutto, he ordered death of an opponent's death but forgot one important detail, he let his son file an FIR which can not be closed for ever, That is the case with FIR remains active until solved.
Time changed, he was disposed, and victim's son pursued the case under new govrn. and he was sentenced to death

As for pres. musharaf being implicated in ex PM benazir Bhutto's murder, well he was a dictator.
Unlike you democraticaly elected PM
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Are you suggesting that our (Israel) election are infected with corruption?
Unlike some other places in the world, in Israel a prime minister is voted by the peoples, and in the far future thing like this wont happen.
Seconedly, i never saw a party in pakistan who support reunion with India. But there are some in Israel. When Pakistan is in waaar, no one dare question it.
Unlike Israel.

And again, claim that Israel is the devil. This is something you muslims are very good at.

BTW i voted for Yair Lapid. He got 18 seats. Netanyaho got 31 while comebined with another party. You know what, here a link .

You can say many things about Israel. But claiming we are not democracy is a lie.

And by what source do you claim thus? Personal feelings or the biasd Pakistani media which dosent afraid to say there ideas of what should happen to Israel?

And now a question - is the general belifs "In the street" in Pakistan about Israel is that we are corrupted?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

http://tahriricn.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/tahrir-icn-statement-on-events-in-egypt/ :

Tahrir-ICN statement on events in Egypt

Aug 15

The events of the past couple of days are the latest step in a sequence of events by which the military can consolidate its hold on power, aim towards the death of the revolution and a return to a military/police state.

The authoritarian regime of the Muslim Brotherhood had to go. But what has replaced it is the true face of the military in Egypt â" no less authoritarian, no less fascist and for sure more difficult to depose.

The massacre carried out by the army against pro-Morsi supporters in Nadha Square and Rabaâa has left around 500 killed and up to 3000 injured (Ministry of Health figures- the reality is likely much higher). It was a pre-orchestrated act of state terrorism. Itâs aim is to divide the people and push the Muslim Brotherhood to create more militiaâs to revenge and protect themselves. This in turn will enable the army to label all Islamists as terrorists and produce an âinternal enemyâ in the country which will allow the army to keep the military regime in an ongoing state of emergency.

They go after the Muslim Brotherhood today, but they will come after anyone who dares to criticize them tomorrow. Already the army has declared a state of emergency for one month, giving the police and military exceptional powers, and a curfew has been declared in many provinces for the same amount of time from 7pm to 6am. This gives the army a free hand to crack down on dissent. It is a return to the days before the revolution, where emergency law had been in place since 1967 and it provided the framework for wide-spread repression and denial of freedoms.

The character of the new regime is clear. Just a few days ago 18 new governors were appointed, the majority of which hail from the ranks of the army/police or even remnants of the Mubarak regime. There has also been an ongoing attack on workers who continue to strike for their rights (such as the recent army attack and arrest of steel workers on strike in Suez). The military regime is also hunting for revolutionary activists, journalists have been beaten and arrested, foreigners have been threatened against being witness to events. Both local and global media has told half truths and built narratives supportive of a political agenda. The counter-revolution is in full flow and it knows how to break the unity of the people in its effort to divide and conquer.

In the past two days there has been a rise in sectarian reprisals, with up to 50 churches and christian institutions attacked. The army and police were not seen protecting these buildings of the Christian community. It is in the interest of both army and the Muslim Brotherhood to stoke tensions and create fear and hatred in the people. They will fight for their control of the State as peopleâs blood fills the streets.

We condemn the massacres at Rabaâa and Nadha Square, the attacks on workers, activists and journalists, the manipulation of the people by those who vie to power, and sectarian attacks. For the revolution to continue the people must remain united in their opposition to the abuses and tyranny of power, against whoever it is directed.

No to the return of the Muslim Brotherhood!
Down with the military and Al-Sissi!
Down with the remnants of the Mubarak regime and business elite!
Down with the State and all power to autonomous communities!
Long live the Egyptian revolution!
Showing 1-15 of 73