ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 555440
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Yeah, a lot of animals and things are advanced biologically. But that does not prove anything for Evolution. Actually, it seems to prove Creationism.

Oh Your God! It all makes sense now! Of course evolution is a lie made up by scientists trying to get grant money to fund abortion clinics.

It's so clear evolution can't be correct because pinecones are getting smaller.
Pinecone Theory From TruthfulChristian On LeagueOfReason Blogtv Show
Clearly so they can better fit up your http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/jackass.jpg.

And of course the atheists nightmare the Banana was perfectly created by Good (who apparently owns a banana plantation)
Atheists nightmare debunked. Ray Comfort/Kirk cameron
Which perfectly fits up your http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/jackass.jpg. (unlike the pinecone that clearly needs some tweeking)

Also peanut better shows evolution can't create life.
Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!
And there are no crockaducks in the fossil record.
Quest for Truth: Transitional Species

All this evidence against evolution clearly points to Atum Ra being the true God who ejaculating to create a pantheon allow everything to exist.

(Yeah, you sound just that ridiculous.)

(Videos so those of you who don't know understand what I'm referring to)

I think that Jeol should go drink some poison now - after all the Bible says that true believers in christ will not feel the effects of a poisoned chalice.

Want some Kool-Aid?
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

They didn't loot. The destroyed everything in the city. Get it right please.

ok fine , i was wrong in my knowledge of the bible, but come on, realsitically in every war there is at least some looting, some doing more so than others. and i doubt whoever wrote the bible was actually there to account for it, merely making their account of it, and its basic events. if somehow someone can live that long and travel with all of 'god's ' armies, then they must be immortal -.-
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I am familiar with the mustard seed story yes - but what about people who convert into a faith and then convert back out again - or those who are raised religious and then deconvert?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Not sure why the image isn't working here, it works on another forum I go to.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

So... It was reasonable to completely total the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah? Yep, sounds pretty reasonable to me.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Hey, I have an answer!
God says not to judge. Justice will be given during Judgement Day. If he sinned, we are not to shoot it in the head, God is infinitely more reasonable than any of us.

yes, so all of us less feeble minded ( NO I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF YOU ARE) can't judge the bible or any of the people in their actions... plus how does that work, how are they judged if they're already dead and in 'heaven'????
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

So... It was reasonable to completely total the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah? Yep, sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Well considering Abraham couldn't find 10 good people out of both those cities, yeah
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Well considering Abraham couldn't find 10 good people out of both those cities, yeah

Really? Not ten babies? Not ten innocent children? Those cities must suck if even the babies are evil...
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we're pretty much born into sin...

So that makes the babies worthy of death? For what there great great great great great great....Grandma and grandpa did? The were babies for "christ's" sake! How "in hell" did they deserve death?
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Dear 'Sir': not everyone will go to heaven; there is a judgement seat before it. If you did an action but confessed both to God and to the person or family that you wronged, then most likely you will go to heaven. Though not, unless "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved!"

i rest my case. i can slaughter an entire city and i am free of all consequences, as long as i confess to 'god'.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Really? Not ten babies? Not ten innocent children? Those cities must suck if even the babies are evil...

Almost as bad as Vegas

i rest my case. i can slaughter an entire city and i am free of all consequences, as long as i confess to 'god'.

You think that until you end up in hell
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i'll enjoy it there, as long as your imaginary friend, having it's followers slauigther innocents for the sake of it, says so.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Almost as bad as Vegas

Why hasn't he destroyed Vegas then?

According to you, the scale works like this...

Hitler+ SAVE ME JESUS!= Hitler in heaven.

A doctor,fire man, soldier, charity leader, guy who saved millions of lives = THERE IS NO GOD!= hell for eternity.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Wait - so if we're born into sin then why does God kill so many unborn Foetuses? And do they go to Heaven or Hell? If we're born sinful then they must surely go to Hell but God causes the miscarriage therefore he is condemning innocents to Hell.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i'll enjoy it there, as long as your imaginary friend, having it's followers slauigther innocents for the sake of it, says so.

I applaud your attempt at originality
Showing 2641-2655 of 3094