ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 555439
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I applaud your attempt at originality

i applaud your ignorance... OH WAIT i shouldn't be applauding that. MY BAD.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Your pathetic Blood God is no better than any other then. If he takes the lives of the unborn by his own will and then condemns them to eternal fire and pain then that makes him nothing in my eyes - less than non-existent, he isn't even worthy of a name.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Wait - so if we're born into sin then why does God kill so many unborn Foetuses? And do they go to Heaven or Hell? If we're born sinful then they must surely go to Hell but God causes the miscarriage therefore he is condemning innocents to Hell.

First things first, its us that kill those fetuses. You act like everything bad like miscarriages is Gods fault. I know there was a church document explaining what happens but I'm not sure. I know they don't go to hell, probably purgatory but don't take my word for that
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

First things first, its us that kill those fetuses. You act like everything bad like miscarriages is Gods fault. I know there was a church document explaining what happens but I'm not sure. I know they don't go to hell, probably purgatory but don't take my word for that

well clearly it states 'god is the master of the universe' and ' i am your god', therefore determining that god runs and controls everything you do. also goes into 'redestination', wher egod has a set path for you
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

You say that your God gives life and can take it away, correct?

Then surely when a woman has a miscarriage through no fault of her own nor decision on her part then it must be God taking away that life.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

According to you, the scale works like this...

Hitler+ SAVE ME JESUS!= Hitler in heaven.

A doctor,fire man, soldier, charity leader, guy who saved millions of lives = THERE IS NO GOD!= hell for eternity.

Not sure where this came from.
According your scale fetus aren't humans on the abortion thread but all of a sudden they are here on this one. Also us religous people trying to help the world are the reason for the worlds lack of science and all bad things are Gods fault
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Also us religous people trying to help the world are the reason for the worlds lack of science and all bad things are Gods fault

well god created, watches, and controls everything, meaning that therefore god either doesn't care, can't care, and/or created, evil, and is unable to stop evil, though 'god' is in control of everything.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Then where is the free will, good 'sir'? can't we decide things for ourselves?

Not according to your "holy book"(the only time I actually saw one that was holy was at the shotgun range..)

According your scale fetus aren't humans on the abortion thread but all of a sudden they are here on this one. Also us religous people trying to help the world are the reason for the worlds lack of science and all bad things are Gods fault

This is about city genocide.

They aren't human, and yes you are the reason for lack of science.

As for the god thing, if you are to claim everything happens to god's plan, as many of you do, then you must admit that he plans the bad things as well.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Then where is the free will, good 'sir'? can't we decide things for ourselves?

thats an entirely different debate,joel, and i won't bring it up. it also depends on whether your religion even includes predestination at all =)
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i applaud your ignorance... OH WAIT i shouldn't be applauding that. MY BAD.

I applaud your originality again. Now please tell me how I was ignorant
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

No 'bad things' would have happened if not for Satan.

And god controls Satan, thus everything bad happens because of god. God could stop the bad stuff from happening at any moment, why doesn't he?
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

You always assume that snake in the Garden of Eden was Satan, don't you?

It's never stated as such though.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

According your scale fetus aren't humans on the abortion thread but all of a sudden they are here on this one.

Your claim is that they are. So from that standpoint the argument is made.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Your claim is that they are. So from that standpoint the argument is made.

You're generalizing, I have never said that
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Fair point - could you explain revelation 12:4 to me?

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth

Because to me it seems that "The dragon's tail smacks down to earth one third of the stars. To the author of Revelation, the stars are just little lights that can fall to the ground from the sky."
Showing 2656-2670 of 3094