ForumsWEPR[nec]Christianity vs Atheism

3094 555569
kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

I am a christian, i and i strongly belive in my lord jesus christ, and i also belive that if you belive in him and except him as your savior, u will go to heaven. and i also believe that he created the world, not the big bang, or that we came from stupid apes.

• 3,094 Replies
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

mage stop trolling plz

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

How is posting links to videos which he feels explain the query posed considered trolling? Oh, wait, they are atheist content so at odds with your faith. Since you can't handle criticism of your beliefs you are calling responses 'trolling' in an effort to halt opposing views. While I admit I could be wrong on this, that is the impression I get, especially given your previous comments toward atheists and nonreligious people posting opposition and criticism to you.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

mage stop trolling plz

YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!
YOUR RELIGION IS BS!

Probably went a little overboard there, ah?

You can't keep living in this "My ideas are sacred" crap as you have been, nothing is sacred. Its BS, simple as that. You think other wise? Back it up with evidence. If someone came strolling to me and stated "If you don't believe in faeries, they will give you AIDS in the afterlife! Repent now!" then I would not neglect to tell them they are spewing BS. Same thing for religion. Especially if they came to a forum specifically for arguing against one another.
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

what are you in this forum for?, just curious........

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

hahiha where the **** does it say anything about a dragon

Haha look at you misrepresenting your religion.

then u failed by saying we r like sheep

Religion is nothing more than a comforting thought; literally that's all it is. It can, and does, inspire individuals to great heights and to deeds unspeakable. Religions is beautiful and powerful but also primitive and full of people who use it as a positive copping device.
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

except for 31 i got pretty good answers, seems similar to alot people i know, they just arent as concerned about, rather than against anything. by the way, 31, i was just asking a question about your "group". some people are soooo defensive.......

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

do you whole heartedly think that there is no meaning to this life. or is there a small part, thats like "there could be, but its just not probable"

Of course there is, personally I strive to be the best human being I can in that I want to live to serve others. In reality the meaning to my life is nearly exact to that of a Christian disregarding God of course.
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

thats sort of what my life is like, i just don't have a take on the god subject, i mean, if there was a being as highly evolved as to make all of this, there would be no chance that we would even be able to comprehend its thought process, were talking something that has time span in its life of billions of years. then theres the possibility that were one among billions of other planet which are inhabited by intellegent life as our is.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

mage stop trolling plz

Posting links that are relevant to the current discussion is trolling now? Or are you referring to the post where I give my person view on the matter? Either way kiss my...

Religions is beautiful and powerful but also primitive and full of people who use it as a positive copping device.

It can also be ugly.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

mage you trolled by saying ppls religion is bull then making fun of us calling us dumb
even if u beleive that there is no god we are okay with that just dont try to make us beleive there is no god and if its the other way around then ask them to stop if they dont talk to a mod(the mods havent done anything about anything lately)

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

mage you trolled by saying ppls religion is bull then making fun of us calling us dumb
even if u beleive that there is no god we are okay with that just dont try to make us beleive there is no god and if its the other way around then ask them to stop if they dont talk to a mod(the mods havent done anything about anything lately)

Your religion IS bull. Mage never called any religious people dumb, though I will now, just to irritate you.

"Go wine to a mod" does not solve anything, exceptionally on a forum MEANT TO DISCUSS SUCH!

Now bring proof, and quite winning, or leave.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

lol why do u have to quote it
its right under your post

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

It makes it more descriptive.

Now leave or bring information and quite complaining...

and quite winning

Woops, meant whining.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

mage you trolled by saying ppls religion is bull

Not everything in the religion is bull. However if the holy text is toting a fictional creature as real how else am I to call it other then bull? There has also been plenty of other examples beyond that also indicating how this text is considered bull.

then making fun of us calling us dumb

At what point after this did I call Christians dumb?

even if u beleive that there is no god we are okay with that just dont try to make us beleive there is no god

I'm not trying to make you believe there is no God. This is a thread set up to discuss this point and my view is that there is no God and the sole source of information on this God is sketchy at best. You are allowed to oppose my views just as I can oppose yours.

No I will not stop giving my views.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Someone might post ahead of you while your typing out your post or you might not be keeping track of the number of posts and your reply could end up on the next page. By adding the quote everyone can be sure of who and what your replying to.
Showing 2956-2970 of 3094