ForumsWEPRDrug Regulation

123 49869
MachoMachoGrande
MachoMachoGrande
2 posts
Nomad

Ive seen my friends grow up recently into older teens now. They used to be really cool and stuff, but now they like smoking... illegal things if you know what i mean. I want you guys to know that if you know someone whod oes this and it bothers you too you can talk to me about it because i understand how you feel about it too.
but really, what i want to talk about is how you guys feel about recent growth in teenagers smoking things not tobacco?
would you reach out to a friend in need?
we need more good people reaching out to people addicted to drugs so they can be good people again too.
if you were addicted to drugs how would you want to be approached?
i for one would want my family to step in and throw an intervention. i feel like if enough people i care about told me that i had a problem and couldnt livea normal life i would really change my mind about whatever drug i would be addicted too.
thank you please think and respond.
MachoMachoGrande

• 123 Replies
eunoic
eunoic
50 posts
Nomad

I know what drug you are talking about and you cannot get physically addicted to it like you can with other drugs only psychologically dependent, so it's not really as serious a drug as you make it out to be. People on this drug can still be good people, it's only when it affects their quality of life that things start going badly.

Even alcohol is a worse drug for you than what you are talking about.
If drugs started affecting my friend's way of life then I would talk to them about it and if it got bad enough try to convince them to get help, but in the end it's their life and their choices not mine.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I'm glad to see you're doing something useful to combat this problem. I can't think of anything else you could do which would actually make a difference.

Nope, nothing.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Nope, nothing.

PPSSSSTTT...HE IS BEING FACETIOUS

-----

I am also disheartened by the prevalent drug usage amongst tennis stars. I wonder what it is about tennis that makes people get into drugs..
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I couldn't care less if people take drugs just as long as they keep to themselves and don't do stuff to other people it's their life let them f it up if they want.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It doesn't matter to me if they're teens, adults or very old people. If they do drugs they're ****roaches to me and they should all die because they're useless to the rest of society.
Why? Because someone on drugs do stupid things and it often turns deadly and innocent people get hurt and killed because of some retards who like to feel more stupid than they already are.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Jeebus, let's not paint people with broad brushes or anything, yeah?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Because someone on drugs do stupid things and it often turns deadly and innocent people get hurt and killed because of some retards who like to feel more stupid than they already are.

People not on drugs do the same things, so that's dumb reasoning.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Looks at title*
First 7 8 9, now 10 is abusing drugs? What is the world coming too?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

People not on drugs do the same things, so that's dumb reasoning.

How many store robberies, street muggings, house break-ins happen because some crackheads needs drug and since he or she already sold all their parent's jewelry, cloth and electronics, have to find money to waste on their addiction?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

How many store robberies, street muggings, house break-ins happen because some crackheads needs drug and since he or she already sold all their parent's jewelry, cloth and electronics, have to find money to waste on their addiction?

That happens for non-drug related reasons as well.

You're generalizing too much. Just because someone takes drugs doesn't make them bad.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

If they do drugs they're ****roaches to me and they should all die because they're useless to the rest of society.

Which drugs are you including? Caffeine, for example?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Which drugs are you including? Caffeine, for example?

Really? It's a drug related thread, are you being literal again?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Really?

Yes, really. Caffeine is a stimulant. Are we including tobacco/alcohol/[other legally ok stuff], or just the hard stuff, and where do you personally draw the line? Social acceptance?

are you being literal again?

Are you overgeneralizing again?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes, really. Caffeine is a stimulant. Are we including tobacco/alcohol/[other legally ok stuff], or just the hard stuff, and where do you personally draw the line? Social acceptance?

Potheads are just dumb but people using hard drugs are the problem.
My solution: Put them against a wall a shoot them.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

What about drugs whoch are legally ok, but hardly different from other illegal narcotics? In my state, it is perfectly legal to do Salvia, which has hallucinogenic properties. Am I a bad person for then doing Salvia? And Does your definition of "bad" pertain to the act of doing any drugs, or the illegality of it, or the actions committed by some as a result of doing (illegal) drugs?

Showing 1-15 of 123