ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

120 149554
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on strategy games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 120 Replies
SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Cool, I like Kingdom Rush because of its cool graphics, and the strategy design..

smosmo321
smosmo321
2 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush as he said, and because many different types of levels, and achievements. Graphics

whovolcano
whovolcano
1 posts
Nomad

Kingdom rush is an awesome game and quite addicting. I agree with everyone else.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush! Kingdom rush!

xxhosamxx
xxhosamxx
2 posts
Blacksmith

kingdom rush its i good strategy TD game diffrent level types every tower is diffrent and unique its great

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Kingdom rush, because it has a very in depth strategy outlook, good graphics and lots of achievement that gives you something to grapple on if you had finished the game

KngFish
KngFish
1 posts
Herald

Kingdom Rush or Gemcraft

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hmm... hard to decide... instead of one i set a short list of my favs, if only one counrts, then my Nr.1 will be my vote:

1.) Creeper World Evermore
2.) Mushroom Revolution
3.) Gemcraft Labyrinth
4.) Cursed Treasure 2
5.) Incursion 2
6.) Kingdom Rush

pokemondude61926
pokemondude61926
1 posts
Shepherd

Creeper World Evermore is a great one.

ammourazz
ammourazz
7 posts
Farmer

Cursed treasure 2 because it takes classic tower defense games to a whole new level. It has basic towers, there are no barracks or soldiers or anything, Just simple towers and some spells. Yet, it keeps you gripped and makes you want to keep playing Kingdom rush is quite great but imo a bit overrated. It doesn't have that same pull for me as cursed treasure 2 did

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

colony
sonny
warlords (are those even on here?)

~~~Darth Caedus

MrClimber
MrClimber
15 posts
Templar

The cursed treasure series and kingdom rush, finished them at 100 % !

goldenrhino
goldenrhino
16 posts
Farmer

It'd be a tossup between Colony and Kingdom Rush, but KR simply has more content + premium stages + heroes. Poor Colony. I wish you weren't inhabited by hackers only nowadays.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Colony.

Meeto_Peeps
Meeto_Peeps
5 posts
Blacksmith

kingdom rush

Showing 1-15 of 120