ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

120 149551
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on strategy games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 120 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Have to add one i forgot... Battalion Nemesis.

reph14reyes
reph14reyes
1 posts
Farmer

kingdom rush

mistercomedian
mistercomedian
2 posts
Farmer

If the definition of "addicting" is wanting a sequel (which, personally, I don't agree with), then Solarmax is definitely at the top of my list, along with Star Squadrons.
If the definition of addicting is wanting to play that game nonstop for 8 hours (or doing that accidentally), than games like Corporation inc. or Game Corp are the most addicting, in my opinion.

veni777
veni777
1 posts
Peasant

I think kingdom rush is good

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

House of wolves
Creeper world, all of them
High tea
Warlight
Just to name a few

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft series, no doubt. Kingdom rush is good as well.

lurjake
lurjake
3 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft chasing shadows has the best potential that i have seen. Items, levels, replayability, story, skills are all there they just need a little bit something to be THE best. Hopefully the developer will keep updating the game and make it such.

RedDestroyer2356
RedDestroyer2356
1 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush

elias_braun
elias_braun
2 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush or Kingdom Rush Frontiers, no doubt.

Leak6
Leak6
3 posts
Farmer

Highgrounds

frago9
frago9
1 posts
Scribe

kingdom rush all editions
and incursion 2

play_ggames
play_ggames
30 posts
Nomad

GemCraft Chasing Shadows
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Cursed Treasure 2
Kingdom Rush

Acer22Evan
Acer22Evan
1 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush Frontiers, for sure.

Blastersquad1
Blastersquad1
4 posts
Shepherd

KINGDOM RUSH AND KINGDOM RUSH FRONTIERS

TheGoldenGhodst822
TheGoldenGhodst822
1 posts
Peasant

I have been a big fan of the Kingdom Rush franchise for a long time now because (1. the graphics are so soft and smooth. (2. There are a lot of upgrades that each have their own special ability. (3. It feels like you are actually part of the game instead of just playing it because you have heros and you have villains that all talk. (4. you get a summary of why you are going to a certain ¨battlefield¨ each time. So, yeah. KINGDOM RUSH!!! My other favorites are House of Wolves, Army of Ages, and Creeper World Evermore.

Showing 106-120 of 120