ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109396
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

correction, sorry for the mistake

"i understand that no god is perfect" the false version
"i understand that no human is perfect" the right version

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

correction, sorry for the mistake

"i understand that no god is perfect" the false version
"i understand that no human is perfect" the right version

Speaking of perfect..... What does perfect mean poetically?
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

it depends on the person you're asking roydotor. except you're asking my definition?

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Yes, no, and no; in that order.

To use Moegreche's interpretation, I do not believe that every action has the same outcome. I am saying that the outcome is not changed by the action that is taken, because the action is what makes the outcome in the first place.

Indirectly you are coming at my point and Indirectly I am coming at your point. I think you know this but let me explain.

For example as you said before "Can you change directions before you start moving?".

Imagin yourself walking somewhere and while walking you are going to the North direction. (As you said before future is fixed, the events which will occur when we will go to the north direction will occur).

Then suddenly you change your direction to the East. (Again as you said before future is fixed, the events which will occur when we will go to the Easth direction will occur).

But suddenly my point comes here that is "Future constantly changes" I mean the future changes constantly according to our thinking or as you said "action".

Conclusion or in short :- There is a fixed future for every event but it can be change according to our thinking, action or dicision.

Okay, so according to your belief:
God created the universe and everything in it according to His plan.
God is all-knowing.
God created perfect humans to do His bidding.

Therefore, God knowingly orchestrated all of the corruption and cruelty in the world. Humans are doing exactly what He wants them to.

We can't blame God for our actions. According to the beliefs there are two things inside us they are "God and Devil" and what we are doing is the work of devil.

That is the definition of "Humaneness", which is something very different but looks almost like the same word. Humanity and humaneness have the same root, but they are not the same.

"Humanity" menas to be "Humane".

That was sarcasm. That's not how logic works. Parents and teachers can be wrong. I've had a teacher say that the sky was blue because it reflects off the ocean.

According to the beliefs the Parents and Teachers are referred like the messager of god or like angles. (Don't link it with teaching).

There are religious books in which deities desire sacrifices or other disturbing things. Which ones are you following?

We have discussed at this topic before, see past conversation you will get your answer.

You said: "This clearly indicates they have no humanity left in them."
You said: "This also comes in "Humanity"."
You've defined humanity as essentially "being kind and showing empathy"
If they have none, how does "This also comes in "Humanity""?

There was a statement before my statement that is of sir "FishPreffered". I was only answering to his statement don't link my statement with the statement of sir "MageGrayWolf".

You've defined it beyond that scope. You're conflating definitions. Equivocation. Switch-referencing.

No I am not, he asked me for subject means to whom I am referring to and I have gave the answer.

still don't get the gist about the reason as to why you take such stance. don't run away from the question

I am not running away from the question. My one answer gives the answer for two question so what's the problem?

you said SOME religious books don't you? then some books are conflicting with your supposed religious beliefs about god wants it right? and where is your argument as to why God sent us to earth to do "Great Things"? if god (Christian god) really sent us to earth to do great works, then why do you think there are multiple religions with multiple gods? (What i meant is why the world doesn't consist of only 1 unifying religion, but multiple religion with multiple gods and each with different beliefs. if God really sent us to do great works then why doesn't he just create a world inhabited by devout Christians? after all, He IS all powerful right ?).

This is written in religious books but not in a particular way.
The god have different names but he is only one. Its us who made different religions, god don't say us to make religions.

for a millionth time, please dig their rational explanation as to why they take such stance. humans can be wrong, you said it yourself that "i understand that no god is perfect", so why do you just assume that they are right about that? what if they are wrong?

According to the beliefs the Parents and Teachers are referred like the messager of god or like angles. (Don't link it with teaching). And So what if they are wrong at least they are telling us to go a right path.

ok then let me explain it very slowly:

MageGrayWolf said: "There are those who think that god who gave us the Earth will soon give us another one so it's okay if we don't make this Earth last for the future."
You said: "This clearly indicates they have no humanity left in them."

when Wolf says that, you say that they have no humanity in them.and then mysteriously and magically.....................

FishPreferred said: "No, actually, it doesn't. It suggests only that they believe their actions are not ultimately detrimental to the Earth."
You said: "This also comes in "Humanity"."

BAM!!!!! the person that doesn't has humanity in the previous comment have humanity now. this is your self negating argument as both your 1st and 2nd comment cancel out each other. your definition doesn't clarify that point either, as you said that humanity is the quality to being kind to other person,animals etc. As the person in question doesn't have those quality, then he doesn't have any humanity. so why does that person comes in humanity ? answer that

You are linking my statement with the statement of sir "MageGrayWolf". I was only and only answering to the statement of sir "FishPreffered".
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Conclusion or in short :- There is a fixed future for every event but it can be change according to our thinking, action or dicision.

No. That's not what I'm saying. You are regarding a decision as something which scoffs at causality and does whatever it chooses to the world without being influenced by it. The future is only the outcome that does occur. The rest are just hypothetical outcomes. You do not exchange one outcome for another by making a decision, because that decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before.

We can't blame God for our actions. According to the beliefs there are two things inside us they are "God and Devil" and what we are doing is the work of devil.

If God created the universe and everything in it according to His plan, God created the devil as a part of that plan. Therefore, God knowingly orchestrated all of the corruption and cruelty in the world.

"Humanity" menas to be "Humane".

No. It doesn't. The two words look related, but they have completely different meanings. The word that you defined is "humaneness".

If you say "This clearly indicates they have no humaneness left in them", it makes sense.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

[quote]"Humanity" menas to be "Humane".

No. It doesn't. The two words look related, but they have completely different meanings. The word that you defined is "humaneness".

If you say "This clearly indicates they have no humaneness left in them", it makes sense.[/quote]
I think this thread should be renamed into Humaneness. Then maybe we can restart from the beginning without language problems...
74 posts
Peasant

well i dont think that even a littel HUMANESSE is left in humans now...

74 posts
Peasant

No. That's not what I'm saying. You are regarding a decision as something which scoffs at causality and does whatever it chooses to the world without being influenced by it. The future is only the outcome that does occur. The rest are just hypothetical outcomes. You do not exchange one outcome for another by making a decision, because that decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before

no something happens becomes past anything going to happen future so its always up to us how to make the future or the past.

If God created the universe and everything in it according to His plan, God created the devil as a part of that plan. Therefore, God knowingly orchestrated all of the corruption and cruelty in the world.

god never thought of even creating the devil we only became we created corruption.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

No. That's not what I'm saying. You are regarding a decision as something which scoffs at causality and does whatever it chooses to the world without being influenced by it. The future is only the outcome that does occur. The rest are just hypothetical outcomes. You do not exchange one outcome for another by making a decision, because that decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before.

No, its us who make decisions and its us who will guide our way to a bright future or dull. As many wise men said "Make your present beautiful, your future will be automaticaly beautiful".

No, the God have not created the Devil. They both are in there opposition.

If you say "This clearly indicates they have no humaneness left in them", it makes sense.

Humanity means the quality of being Humane.
Humane means showing kindness to other people or animals by making sure that they do not suffer more than is necessay.

I think this thread should be renamed into Humaneness. Then maybe we can restart from the beginning without language problems...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean?
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

god never thought of even creating the devil we only became we created corruption.

Sorry but you are wrong. the head of the devil themselves are basically a fallen angel (Lucifer) whom fell because being deviant to god. but follow trough your argument that god is all knowing and all seeing, He would have known that Lucifer would be going down anyways. so Fish is right, God created corruption and evil, not us.

I will summarize my argument in this premises

1. God created everything that exist in this world
2. Evil and corruption exists in this world
3. Therefore, God created Evil and corruption in this world

i think this would also summed up Fish's argument too

According to the beliefs the Parents and Teachers are referred like the messager of god or like angles. (Don't link it with teaching). And So what if they are wrong at least they are telling us to go a right path.

you can't be wrong and right at the same time. it's self negating argument you're throwing at me again

You are linking my statement with the statement of sir "MageGrayWolf". I was only and only answering to the statement of sir "FishPreffered".

I don't think anybody said i can't link statements from a different person. so can you answer my question? please don't run away from the question and responsibly answer that. unless you are an ambiguous person?( a person that would just say anything to save his argument and can't stick to one argument )

I am not running away from the question. My one answer gives the answer for two question so what's the problem?

The problem is that i do not comprehend the reason as to why you take such stance. please explain
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Sorry for double posting, i forgot one point

the way i see this is like when on the last time i was arguing on the "studies to prove and disprove god's existence". i committed 2 logical fallacies, one is "begging the question". i think you are doing that now too, because you can't see that maybe the future isn't as fixed as you thought it was. Those "hypothetical Future" you're referring can become a real future, and the ones that is the future can become a "Hypothetical future" based on what you do now.

I'll use your definition to argue what i believe on.you define future as........

The future is only the outcome that does occur. The rest are just hypothetical outcomes. You do not exchange one outcome for another by making a decision, because that decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before.

.............. That. i noticed on the last sentence that " decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before". what if we change the "What happened before" part? surely the decision will change, causing the future to change too
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

No, its us who make decisions and its us who will guide our way to a bright future or dull. As many wise men said "Make your present beautiful, your future will be automaticaly beautiful".

I'm not saying we don't make decisions. Let me put it this way:
The future is fixed and determined by what happens in the present.
What happens in the present used to be in the future.
Therefore, the present is fixed and determined by what happened in the past.

What about Isaiah 14:12-18? Former archangel Lucifer? As Kennethhartanto explained, God would have to have created evil, or else intentionally caused its creation, because He created everything from the start and knew what would happen.

No. It doesn't. No matter how many times you say it. Do not lecture me on your misinterpretation of my native language.

@Kennethhartanto:
.............. That. i noticed on the last sentence that " decision is the fixed outcome of what happened before". what if we change the "What happened before" part? surely the decision will change, causing the future to change too

We don't change that either. This is proof by exhaustion, not begging the question. If we suppose that events are freely interchangeable (making them equally plausible), we end up with things happening for no reason. There are two ways of modelling this, both absurd:

1 We make decisions that are not rational, but caused by purely random events, which reduces us to chaotic dysfunctional machines.
2 We make decisions that are not influenced by anything (and therefore, not rational), which elevates us to senseless unmoved movers.

I think it is clear that neither of these cases is true. Therefore, we do not change the future or the present.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

well i dont think that even a littel HUMANESSE is left in humans now...

That is one really pessimistic view. I know a lot of people that are living evidence against your statement.

I imagine the reason might be that you assume most people actually endorse everything which is done that harms our planets ecosystems and all that stuff. This is most certainly not the case.
The problem is more likely to be that most people don't take active action against it. We are lazy and like the 'gifts' of our modern society. But that is another problem altogether. This does not mean people are not humane anymore. Some aren't, definitely, but not most.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

The problem is more likely to be that most people don't take active action against it. We are lazy and like the 'gifts' of our modern society. But that is another problem altogether. This does not mean people are not humane anymore. Some aren't, definitely, but not most

Not only that. Many people - probably a vast majority - are simply too ignorant to ralize that their actions are harmful. I sincerely doubt that any of the slash-and-burn farmers currently chipping away at the rainforests are aware of how much time, land, lumber, and money they are wasting, let alone what it does to the climate and ecosystem.
Showing 256-270 of 332