ForumsWEPRHumanity...

332 109240
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Humans are the most intelligent species in the world, don't you agree ?
You and me are the best creatures made by the god, don't you agree ?

The god given us many things because he hope the humans I have created will go to the earth and will do many good things !

But see what is going on today's world, we are doing misuse of powers given us by the god, don't you agree ?

By seeing this a question is arsing in my mind = Is this the end of Humanity ?

What you think about this ? Can we prevent this ?

• 332 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Therefore, the present is fixed and determined by what happened in the past.

Technically, what we perceive as "the present" is also the past. For example, as you're reading this, the light from your screen took time to reach your eyes and then your brain took time to process the input.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

you can't be wrong and right at the same time. it's self negating argument you're throwing at me again

Read my sentences carefully I said "Parents and Teachers are referred like the messanger of god or like angles." with it I also said "at least they are telling us to go on a right path." This means our Parents and Teachers are telling us to go on a right path for our wellfare. "To do good works" is related to "telling us to go on a right path" and who tells you good things are often called angles.

I don't think anybody said i can't link statements from a different person. so can you answer my question? please don't run away from the question and responsibly answer that. unless you are an ambiguous person?( a person that would just say anything to save his argument and can't stick to one argument )

In some cases you can link statements but here not. Take it like first person, second person and third person. The first person is sir FishPreffered, the second is me and the third is sir MageGrayWolf. First person and second person are arguing each other. But suddenly you link our arguing statements with the statements of third person.

The problem is that i do not comprehend the reason as to why you take such stance. please explain

Explaination :

1. Why do you insist on equating &quotresent condition"/state with whatever you mean by "feeling"?

and

2. They can't have "no humanity" and still fall under the category of "Humanity". Those positions are mutually exclusive, unless you're conflating definitions. Please define humanity to clear this up.

Humanity means the quality of being kind or establishing brotherhood with other people, animals, Nature etc. The emotion of feeling sad when seeing a person, animal or any other creature from suffering. The sadness which comes from the heart. The feeling which cannot be expressed by words but only by experience, that is humanity.

He have asked me two questions 1. and 2.. I have used "and" for denoting his two questions that they both are related to my one answer.

I'm not saying we don't make decisions. Let me put it this way:
The future is fixed and determined by what happens in the present.
What happens in the present used to be in the future.
Therefore, the present is fixed and determined by what happened in the past.

Think, if the past get different from what we know today, our present will automatically change. The same applies with future too. If the present get change the future will automatically change.

What about Isaiah 14:12-18? Former archangel Lucifer? As Kennethhartanto explained, God would have to have created evil, or else intentionally caused its creation, because He created everything from the start and knew what would happen.

Yes the God have created Lucifer but not as a devil, he created him as an angle but he himself became a devil. Pride, jealousy, discontent, and self-exaltation arose in his life. Lucifer decided to attempt to unseat God and then demand that all worship him. It was treason of the worst kind.

No. It doesn't. No matter how many times you say it. Do not lecture me on your misinterpretation of my native language.

Tell me what you mean by Humanity and Humane?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Think, if the past get different from what we know today, our present will automatically change. The same applies with future too. If the present get change the future will automatically change.

No. The past does not get different. The past is fixed, just like the others.

Yes the God have created Lucifer but not as a devil, he created him as an angle but he himself became a devil. Pride, jealousy, discontent, and self-exaltation arose in his life. Lucifer decided to attempt to unseat God and then demand that all worship him. It was treason of the worst kind.

Just as all-knowing God had planned.

Tell me what you mean by Humanity and Humane?

Humanity means the state of being human.
Humaneness is the tendency to be kind and/or compassionate.
All human beings have humanity, but only some have humaneness.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Think, if the past get different from what we know today, our present will automatically change.

"What we know about the past" is different from "the past". "The past" doesn't get different. Rejecting or accepting events doesn't change what actually happened.

If the present get change

As I said, "the present" is also in the past.
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

No. The past does not get different. The past is fixed, just like the others.

I said "Think", don't take it as in real.

Just as all-knowing God had planned.

A devil is like a spirit which can come inside anyone at anytime. Where there will be good there will be always bad.
Let's take an imaginary and creative example :-
Think that the God and the Devil are like enemy brothers...

Humanity means the state of being human.
Humaneness is the tendency to be kind and/or compassionate.
All human beings have humanity, but only some have humaneness.

You said "Humanity means the state of being human.".
For example a sentence - 'United by a sense of common humanity.'
Okay you are correct.

But I said "Humanity is the quality of being humane".
For example a sentence - 'The Judge was praised for his courage and humanity.'
Therefore I am also correct.

You said "All human beings have humanity, but only some have humaneness.".
And I said "Humanity is the quality of being humane".

These two sentances are almost referring to the same thing that is "only some have humaneness" or "the quality of being humane".

"What we know about the past" is different from "the past". "The past" doesn't get different. Rejecting or accepting events doesn't change what actually happened.

I said "think", don't take it as in real.

As I said, "the present" is also in the past.

"The present" is past for the future only.

================

I am going somewhere that's why I will not be present on the Armor Games for days. I will come back soon, for that time BYE AND TAKE CARE !
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Raze:
"human" =/= "humane"

So when Fish says, "humanity is the quality of being human", I believe he means the quality of being a human being, which is a status; being humane is a matter of acting.

At least I think that is where the problem lies. I also used to make little to no difference between humanity and humaneness (that is, once I realized humanity has a second meaning to the term used for the entirety of humans).

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I said "Think", don't take it as in real.

If it doesn't work in reality, it can't apply to reality. Therefore, it is irrelevant.

That example doesn't work with the premise that you gave. You said that God knows everything. You also said that God created everything. Everything includes the devil. BUT because the devil happens to be God's enemy, you conclude that God is not to blame even though He knowingly caused it all.

If you see past the religious doublethink, the problem with this belief system is quite clear.

For example a sentence - 'The Judge was praised for his courage and humanity.'
Therefore I am also correct.

No. At one time this would have been considered valid, because people generally believed that only humans were capable of empathy and compassion. That's why the words are so similar. The problem with that is they were wrong. That's why their meanings are different.

You said "All human beings have humanity, but only some have humaneness.".
And I said "Humanity is the quality of being humane".

The sentences are almost exact opposites. I said that the two words are distinct, while you said they are identical.
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

Read my sentences carefully I said "Parents and Teachers are referred like the messanger of god or like angles." with it I also said "at least they are telling us to go on a right path." This means our Parents and Teachers are telling us to go on a right path for our wellfare. "To do good works" is related to "telling us to go on a right path" and who tells you good things are often called angles.

Yeah, i know that. but that completely overrules the possibility of the parent, teacher, or even angels to be wrong. In the past, women can't go to school at the same degree as men. why is that? Parents in the past are deeply influenced by social stigma that girls can't ( without any good reasons ) go to school. that is an example of how parents can be wrong.

I once have a teacher that taught me at elementary that the sky is blue because it got reflected of the water in the sea, while only the opposite is true. another example of how teachers can be wrong.

Lucifer, as an angel. wanted everyone to worship him, causing him to become a fallen angel. so as you can see, even angels can be wrong.

Because God already known about that ( because he is all knowing), he could have just not create Lucifer in the first place. but he did create him anyways, so that thing is willingly and purposely created by god. the only way you're going to negate this is by stating that God is NOT all knowing, but you can't do that right? so just accept this as a fact

A devil is like a spirit which can come inside anyone at anytime. Where there will be good there will be always bad.
Let's take an imaginary and creative example :-

1. Because God is all powerful and all knowing, he also would known if a devil would come inside a person and could just make the thing disappeared. not only that, he could even annihilate all the devil on this planet or on this universe if he wanted to, making a world with no evil on any kind. but because that's not the case, we have to assume that God created the devil as a part of His thought through plan
2. God and Devil can't be like enemy brothers. because if it was true, that implies they have about the same strength, so it would invalidate your argument that God is all powerful and all knowing. also, because Lucifer is initially an angel, obviously God is higher than the devil
3. why would God purposely created an enemy anyways? if the devil is really an enemy of god, then why hasn't the word "devil" begone from the world anyways. cause if you ask me, God can just destroy the devil with ease if he wanted to, yet he did not did that. unless you can find a rational explanation as to why would god not kill his enemies, i'll consider you as not rational
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I once have a teacher that taught me at elementary that the sky is blue because it got reflected of the water in the sea, while only the opposite is true. another example of how teachers can be wrong.

The opposite case, with water receiving its colour from the sky, is not true either. It's just another absurd notion elevated by repetition to a state of irrational acceptance.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

1. Because God is all powerful and all knowing, he also would known if a devil would come inside a person and could just make the thing disappeared.

Which he did on a few occasions throughout the bible.

God can just destroy the devil with ease if he wanted to, yet he did not did that. unless you can find a rational explanation as to why would god not kill his enemies, i'll consider you as not rational

That is to come later. According to the bible, God will let the devil rule without regulation on earth for a short period of time, then God will defeat the devil and establish 1,000 years of peace on the Earth. It's all written out in the master plan.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

That is to come later. According to the bible, God will let the devil rule without regulation on earth for a short period of time, then God will defeat the devil and establish 1,000 years of peace on the Earth. It's all written out in the master plan.

Therefore, God is responsible for all evil and corruption in the world. Case closed.
74 posts
Peasant

Therefore, God is responsible for all evil and corruption in the world. Case closed.

no god is good and think good but people do bad and get bad
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

no god is good

By what standard?

but people do bad

How did people get the ability to "do bad"?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@19912, are you arguing with me or xeano321?

If people do bad because of the devil, and God intentionally created or caused the devil to exist, God is bad.

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

"human" =/= "humane"

So when Fish says, "humanity is the quality of being human", I believe he means the quality of being a human being, which is a status; being humane is a matter of acting.

"human" should be "humane"

"being humane is a matter of acting."
I think being humane is a matter of feeling but in other way you are also correct because some of the people show other that they are humane but in real they are not.

f it doesn't work in reality, it can't apply to reality. Therefore, it is irrelevant.

I said only think (imagine) but you are taking it as in real life.

That example doesn't work with the premise that you gave. You said that God knows everything. You also said that God created everything. Everything includes the devil. BUT because the devil happens to be God's enemy, you conclude that God is not to blame even though He knowingly caused it all.

If you see past the religious doublethink, the problem with this belief system is quite clear.

I said imaginary and creative example and I don't remember that I said he created everything includes the devil.
There are some beliefs that refers that the Truth and Lie are like enemy brothers the same can be apply on God and Devil.

No. At one time this would have been considered valid, because people generally believed that only humans were capable of empathy and compassion. That's why the words are so similar. The problem with that is they were wrong. That's why their meanings are different.

The word humanity have different meanings like - people in general, the state of being a person or the quality of being humane.
But in this sentence The Judge was praised for his courage and humanity. take the third meaning of humanity that is the quality of being humane than I think you will get your answer.

The sentences are almost exact opposites. I said that the two words are distinct, while you said they are identical.

You don't understand it. As you said All human beings have humanity in other words as you said "Humanity is the state of being human", I have already agreed with this in my previous comments.

As you said but only some have humaneness. and I said he quality of being humane.

Yeah, i know that. but that completely overrules the possibility of the parent, teacher, or even angels to be wrong. In the past, women can't go to school at the same degree as men. why is that? Parents in the past are deeply influenced by social stigma that girls can't ( without any good reasons ) go to school. that is an example of how parents can be wrong.

Yes, I know about it. As I said "no one is perfect" so I agree that even elders make mistakes. But at that time the people were not so smart as compaired to today's date, at that time they easlily believes what someone says.
Here our common sense lies, how efficiently we can distinguish between good or bad (often reffered smartness).

I don't said that about education I said it about moral values.

Lucifer, as an angel. wanted everyone to worship him, causing him to become a fallen angel. so as you can see, even angels can be wrong.

Its us who make us.
For instance :- One boy who is very bad in behaviour, scolded many times by the teachers, parents or other elders. But still no change in his behaviour. This means its us who make us.

Because God already known about that ( because he is all knowing), he could have just not create Lucifer in the first place. but he did create him anyways, so that thing is willingly and purposely created by god. the only way you're going to negate this is by stating that God is NOT all knowing, but you can't do that right? so just accept this as a fact

No God did not created the devil. Lucifer himself became a devil as I said its us who make us. Maybe god have given punishment to the Lucifer for his works but he still don't get it and he choosed the way of distruction. Anyways can you tell me who created the God?

Because God is all powerful and all knowing, he also would known if a devil would come inside a person and could just make the thing disappeared. not only that, he could even annihilate all the devil on this planet or on this universe if he wanted to, making a world with no evil on any kind. but because that's not the case, we have to assume that God created the devil as a part of His thought through plan

Lucifer himself became a devil as I said its us who make us.

God and Devil can't be like enemy brothers. because if it was true, that implies they have about the same strength, so it would invalidate your argument that God is all powerful and all knowing. also, because Lucifer is initially an angel, obviously God is higher than the devil

"God is all powerful and all knowing" that is according to us because we only worship to god.
If you will ask to a person who worship devil, he will definetely say that "devil is all powerful and all knowing". I believe that the God and Devil are of same strength. But also sometimes good is less powerful that bad but the efforts of good makes him win.

why would God purposely created an enemy anyways? if the devil is really an enemy of god, then why hasn't the word "devil" begone from the world anyways. cause if you ask me, God can just destroy the devil with ease if he wanted to, yet he did not did that. unless you can find a rational explanation as to why would god not kill his enemies, i'll consider you as not rational

Because they both are of same strength.
Showing 271-285 of 332