Pieguyme

Pieguyme

1,017 posts

Thanks CJ.

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 5:30pm

Limnxy

Limnxy

18 posts

The doors are open at the superstore. It's Black Friday!
Half price on all electrical items!

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 9:19pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

179 posts

Onyx Palace

This old Asian building had some wiring installed many decades ago, but it's incredibly faulty and deadly in every room, especially if the circuit were to be accidentally completed.

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 11:14pm

DrElmer

DrElmer

487 posts

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 9:24am

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

707 posts

contest theme idea: - UFO''s

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 3:37pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

707 posts

contest theme idea: - CHILD'S PLAY - level to based on a nursery rhyme, children's book or movie

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 4:38pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

707 posts

well.. so far it looks like theres no contest this week - idk whats going on does anybody really know or think they know whats going on?

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 8:53pm

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

707 posts

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 10:07pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,425 posts

Knight

Well, Friday afternoon, my computer died at a very inconvenient time. I was not able to post ratings in time, and I could not take it in until Monday. After waiting forever for it, I finally am able to post the long awaited ratings for Round 26, "The Lost Round".

@DracoMaleficus looks as if he has started his own castle contest, and it continues sequentially with the rounds in this contest, so for now, this contest will be placed on hold and Draco's will be the one running. This one can come back at any time, and I will be monitoring the hall of fame to ensure that every winning castle finds its way in there.

I would also like to welcome @Limnxy to the competition.

3rd place, with an average rating of 6.87/10, goes to Onyx Palace, submitted by @Arm_Candy.

2nd place, with an average rating of 6.93/10, goes to Black Friday Shoppers, submitted by @Limnxy.

1st place, and the grand merit prize winner of Round 26, with an average rating of 7.37/10, goes to BLACK SKULL TOWER, submitted by @DracoMaleficus. Congratulations!

ROUND 27
See you at Draco's Building Contest!

@DracoMaleficus and his castle have been inducted into the CTC2PP Hall of Fame.

last edited Aug 08 2014 10:10 pm by Ernie15

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 12:33am

DracoMaleficus

DracoMaleficus

707 posts

okay... you heard him guys - this is the new contest - an a BIG TYVM to Ernie15 for my 1st place and green lighting my contest

Reply to CTC2PP: Custom Castle Contest

You must be logged in to post a reply!